I Don't Need You (Rafe Cameron)

Rafe had just gotten back from Toppers and sees that you have a suit case packed.

"Hi." he says but you ignore him. "What's are you doing?" he ask you. "I just spoke to Sarah." you say. "Oh. How is she doing?" he ask. "She called because she was freaking out. She was outside when some guy pulled up on his dirt bike with blood on his shirt, wanting to talk about you." you say. "Oh." Rafe says. "About you and me and saying stuff like how you could do so much better." you explain. "You don't believe him do you?" Rafe ask. "Why aren't you asking who it was?" you ask. Rafe just sighs. "Fuck you, Rafe. Fuck you!" you say. "I'm sorry." Rafe says. "You owe him money? This guy said and that he sent you a message last night?" you ask confused. "I'm sorry. Okay? I'm so sorry." Rafe apologizes. "He threatened my best friend, Rafe!" you say. "I...I am so sorry." Rafe says. "Did you know?" you ask. "Can you let me explain?" Rafe ask. "Yes!" you say. "I'm an addict." Rafe admits. You nod your head and just walk away to grab your purse. "I'm clean now. Two years sober, okay." Rafe says. "And what? This guy was your dealer?" you ask. Rafe nods. "That's why your dad stopped talking to you. Because you were using." you say realizing. "When I was dealing with some bad mental health issues, I got into medication. But when I ran out, Barry was right there to help me." he says. "What does that have to do-" you say but Rafe cuts you off. "Okay. Yeah...I stole a $50,000 convertible from my dad. I was out of my mind...and I was high. I was gonna sell it, and instead, I just...took it on the freeway, and I totaled it. And he said if I didn't pay him back he'd turn me in himself." Rafe says getting slightly emotional. "You weren't kidding about him." you say. "Whatever I didn't have, I borrowed from Barry." Rafe says. You just stay silent slightly confused. "I dealt with him. Okay? I paid him. It's done." Rafe says. "He could have hurt her, and she's my best friend. She basically my sister." you say sobbing. "I know, Y/N. I know, I know." Rafe says running his hand through your hair. "No. No." you say walking away. "Don't...Don't just walk away. Okay, I'm sorry. Not every man you let into your life is a bad guy that you can't trust." Rafe says as you go to grab your suit case. "Really, Rafe? What are you?" you ask him. "I am someone who shows up when you need me." Rafe says. You get closer to Rafe. "I don't need you." you say. "Just listen, okay? I am sorry. I messed up." Rafe says. "Go stay at your dad's or at Topper's. And tell them that we are breaking up." you say. Rafe has a sad expression on his face. "I'm gonna go to the Chateau tonight, but when I come back tomorrow, I want you gone." you say and you open the door to leave. The door slams and Rafe is there contemplating everything that just happened. 'Shit' he says out loud.