I Have To Go (Rafe Cameron)

You arrive to the Cameron's house to see Rafe your boyfriend. You open the door and see Sarah and Wheezie sitting at the kitchen table looking upset. "Hey guys. Sarah what's wrong?" you say as you see Sarah with her hands over her face. "Rafe." Sarah said looking at you. "Rafe? What about Rafe? Did something happen to him? Is he okay?" you ask her. "We don't know." Wheezie says. "How could you not know?" you ask her. "All he left was this." Wheezie says giving you a note. You read it and it says. I'm sorry but I have to leave - Rafe. "Wait so that's it? He just wrote this and then left?" you ask. "I think it's because he got in an argument with Ward." Sarah says. "Oh gosh. Um...okay. Well I'm gonna go find him." you say grabbing your keys. "Wait Y/N he might just wanna be alone." Sarah says trying to stop you. "I'm sorry I have to. I have to know if he's okay." you tell her. "Okay we'll then go." Sarah says. "Okay." you say about to leave until Wheezie stops you. "Wait. Y/N. Be careful." Wheezie says. "I promise. I'll be back soon. Hopefully with Rafe." you tell her. She gives you a hug. You hug her back. "Okay, I really have to go now." you say. "Oh yeah sorry. Bye." Wheezie says. "Bye. Bye Sarah." you say as you walk out.

You get in your car and back out of the driveway. Okay if I were Rafe where would I go? Maybe he's at the Wreck? You drive to the Wreck. You hop out of your car and run in the restaurant. "Oh hey Y/N!" Kie says as she's working. "Hey. Um have you seen Rafe?" you ask her. "No...no I haven't seen him. Is he okay?" she ask you. "I don't know. He left." you tell her. "Oh shit. Um okay well maybe you could check the marina." Kie suggest. "Okay. Yeah." you say. "Good luck!" She says as you walk out.

You drive to the marina and you run into JJ cleaning one of the boats. "Y/N?" JJ says. "Hey JJ." you say trying to scoop out Rafe's boat. "Hey Y/N. You alright?" he ask you walking closer. "Yeah. Sorry. I'm just looking for Rafe have you seen him?" you ask JJ. "No I haven't. But maybe John B has. I think he's actually cleaning his boat now." JJ tells you. "Okay I'll go find John B." you say. "Bye Y/N." JJ says getting back to work. "Bye J." you say.

You run over to Rafe's boat and see John B. "Hey John B." you say. "Oh hey Y/N. What's up?" he ask. "Look I would love and sit and talk but have you seen Rafe any?" you ask him. "No he hasn't stopped by." John B tells you. You grunt out of frustration. "Y/N. Are you alright?" he ask you. "No. I've been all over town looking for Rafe and I can't seem to find him anywhere." you tell him. "Did he leave or is he missing?" John B ask you. "He left. I went to his house and all that was there was a note." you tell him. "Maybe you could track him." John B says. "Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of that. I'm so stupid." you say. "Yeah." John B says. "Thank you John B." you say as you pull out your phone and check his location. "What does it say?" John B ask. "It says he's at...the beach. He's at the beach!" you say out of relief. "Okay well why are you still here? Go get him!" John B says. "Right. Yes. Bye!" you say running away to your car. John B chuckles and gets back to what he was doing.

You get in your car and go to the beach. Wait this is where we had our first date so of course he would be here. Why didn't I think of this? you say to yourself. You keep searching and searching until you land at the spot where y'all had your date. I don't understand it said he would be right here. Rafe where are you? You start to cry and you fall to your knees and bury your face in your hands. "Y/N?" a familiar voice says. You don't turn around because you think it's just in your head. "Y/N is that you?" you hear him say. Rafe? "Rafe?" you say as you turn around. "Rafe!" you say as you get up and run over to him. He drops his bag off his arm. You jump in his arms with your arms wrapped around his neck. He hugs your waist as he gives you the biggest hug ever. You and him both have tears in y'all's eyes. "Oh my God Rafe. What the hell were you thinking!" you say as you break the hug because you're pissed he left. "I'm so sorry I had too." he says as tears fall down his face. You bring him back into another hug because you can't be mad at him 'cause you love him too much. "Rafe what happened? Sarah told me you got in an argument with your dad." you ask him. He just cry's on your shoulder. "I-I don't wanna talk about it right now." he says. "Okay." you say. You continue to rub his back as he cries. You've never seen Rafe like this before. Usually he try's to keep his feelings hidden and put away. So seeing him break down like this is very different for you. "Y/N?" Rafe ask lifting up his head and looking into your eyes. "Yes Rafe." you say. "I'm so sorry I left. I didn't know what else to do." he tells you. "Don't worry about it Rafe. I just wish you would've told me you were leaving so I didn't have to find out from Sarah and Wheezie. I was worried sick. I ran all over town looking for you." you tell him. "Baby i'm so sorry I put you through that." he says as he kisses your forehead. "It's okay. I'm just so glad I found you." you say bringing him in another hug. "Just please don't leave me ever again." you tell him. "I promise." he says and kisses the top of your head.