Make His Ex Jealous (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: Thank you so much @internetvx4mpire for the request!

Your Pov:

I arrive to the Cameron house to see Sarah. I knock on the door and Rose opens it.

"Y/N! What a delight to see you." Rose says giving me a hug.

"It's great to see you too. Is Sarah home?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I think she's outsi-" Rose says but she gets interrupted by Sarah running in.

"Y/N!" Sarah says giving me a hug.

"Hey!" I say to her.

Rose just smiles at us as she closes the door.

"Come on let's go to my room." Sarah says.

"Alright." I say to her.

Me and her walk to her room and sit on her bed.

"I'm so glad you're here. We haven't hung out in forever." Sarah says.

"It's only been 2 weeks but yeah. We have so much to catch up on." I tell her.

"So tell me, how was the trip to Cancun?" she ask me.

"It was amazing. Everyone was so nice and the food was delicious." I tell her.

"Did you meet any hot guys there?" she ask me.

"Um not really. I mean there was this one waiter we had and he was cute but not my type." I tell her.

"Well anyways, are you going to the party tonight?" she ask me.

"What party?" I ask her.

"Monica is throwing this party at her house and the whole figure 8 is invited. You wanna go?" she ask me.

"Sure. I love party's!" I say.

"Yay! Okay we have to pick out what we are gonna wear." Sarah says getting up off the bed.

Me and her look through her closet for outfit ideas to wear.

Sarah is startled when Rafe comes in and opens the door.

"Rafe get out!" she says.

"Sorry I need your phone charger." he says.

I come out of Sarahs closet with some more outfits options that I could wear.

"Hey Sarah what do you think about this?" I ask her and then I see Rafe.

"Oh hey Rafe." I say.

"Hey." Rafe says.

Me and Rafe have been enemy's ever since we were little kids. He always got on my nerves and even when he knew that we hated each other he would still always sneak a flirtatious comment to annoying me. Now that we are older we still have these like wall between of hate but we've broken it down a few times.

Sarah grabs the charger and hands it to Rafe.

"Here." she says handing it to him.

"Thanks." he says.

"Hey! Next time knock for all you know we could've been naked!" Sarah says and closes the door.

I let out a laugh.

"Okay let's try all this stuff on! And then we'll decide from there." she says.

"Okay! I love that we are the same size and can share clothes!" I say.

"Right! It's so fun!" she says.

We try on like 8 different outfits and our favorite is the last one that we tried on.