Heart First

You and two of ur best girl friends decided to have a girls night and go to the club.

You and your friends are dancing on the dance floor having the time of y'all's lives.

"Hey! I'm gonna go get another drink!" you say to your friends loudly so they can here you over the loud music. "Okay!" one of your friends say. You walk away from the group and walk up to the bar. On the way over you accidentally brush this guys body. "Oh I'm so sorry." you say. You look up at him and your heart automatically skips a beat. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and has great hair. "Oh your fine." he says looking down at you since he is way taller than you.

"Now what I can I get the pretty lady to drink?" the bar tender ask while cleaning a cup. "Uhh can I get a...dirty martini please." you say to the bar tender. "Of course. C'mon right up." the bar tender says. "So what brings you to the club on a friday night?" the mystery man ask you. "Oh me and my friends wanted to have a girls night." you say. "What brings you here?" you ask him. "Me and my friends wanted to celebrate." the guy ask. "Oooohhhh whatcha celebratin?" you ask him. "Our first season of our show comes out tomorrow so we wanted to have a fun night, away from filming and stuff." he says. "Oh so your an actor. What show do you act in?" you ask him. "It's this new netflix show called Outer Banks, you should definitely watch it." he says. "Okay maybe I will. I've actually seen the trailer." you say flirtatiously. "Wait!" you say as it finally hits you. "Don't you play Rafe Cameron!?" you ask. "Ah yes I do." he says. "Then I'll definitely watch it since you are in it." you say with a smirk. "Oh and by the way my names Drew, Drew Starkey." Drew says to you. "Very nice to meet you Drew and my name is Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." you say. "Y/N. Pretty name." he says. "Thank you." you reply.

You and Drew have just been talking and getting to know each other better. You guys are really hitting it off. You have even met his friends aka the cast of obx. The two girls you came with had to go home because one of them was throwing up in the bathroom so the other girl took her home and told you too stay and have fun, which is exactly what you did.

"Hey you wanna dance?" Drew ask you. "Sure." you say. Drew stands up and reaches his hand out for you to grab and you get up and follow him to the dance floor. Chase whistles at y'all. Y'all turn around and Chase is smirking at y'all. "Go Drew!!" JD says. The cast laughs and you do too. Drew playfully flips him off and you guys arrive to the dance floor. You wrap your arms around his neck and his arms are wrapped around your waist.

You and Drew have been dancing for some time now and are starting to get tired. "Hey you wanna go somewhere?" Drew ask you. "Yeah sure. Where are we going?" you ask him. "Here follow me." he says grabbing your hand.

He takes you to his car and you get in. He drives y'all around the corner and there is this private place that is just decorated in lights. "Oh Drew it's beautiful." you say. "Yeah...it is." he says and then looks at you with love in his eyes. You turn your head and look at him. Before you know you guys are kissing which turns into a hot make out in the back of his car.

What's going through your head:
-Is this what we want
-Is this right
-I just met the dude but I feel like he's someone special
-His lips taste like whisky and strawberries
-Oh he's grabbing my butt
-Kinda like it though
-He's so hot
-And caring
-And sweet
-What if this turns into something more
-What if he's your future spouse

The make out sesh gets interrupted by Drew's phone ringing.

"Ugh sorry." he says grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "It's fine." you say tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "Hey man what's up." Drew says talking to Chase. "Hey were are you and Y/N?" he ask. "Oh I just took Y/N to go see the lights." he says. "Oh okay. Madelyn noticed y'all were gone and we got a little worried." Chase says. "We thought y'all got kidnapped." you hear Madelyn say over the phone. You and Drew laugh. "Okay we are heading back up their now, see ya in a few." Drew says. "Okay bye." Chase says. "Bye." Drew says hanging up the phone. You and Drew climb back into the passenger and driving seat. You and Drew look at each other and just laugh about this one wild night you guys just had.