Movie (Rafe Cameron)

Rafe ask you on a date to go see a movie.

You were hanging out with your brother Topper and y'all's friends Rafe and Kelce playing golf.

"Y/N it's your turn!" Topper says handing you a golf club. "Thanks brother." you say taking the golf club. You align your self up and when your ready you take a nice big swing. You hit the golf ball and it goes right into the hole first try. Everyone is shocked and cheers. "I'm just that good." you say to everyone. "Damn Top your sister might actually be better than you at golf." Kelce says. "Topper could never do what Y/N just did." Rafe says. "Oh really?" Topper says. "Yeah." Rafe says. "Okay, well let me show you how it's done." Topper says. He takes his golf club and swings. It goes high up in the air but not close enough to the whole. "Aw that's too bad." you say. "Shut up. I'm just a little rusty." Topper says trying to defend himself. "Yeah a little." Rafe says quietly but loud enough for you to hear him which makes you laugh. "Face it big brother I'm just better than you." you tell him putting your hand on his shoulder. He nods in acceptance.

After a couple rounds of golfing you guys all start to pack up and leave. Topper drives the golf cart with you beside of him. Rafe and Kelce are in the back.

The golf course wasn't far from You and Toppers house so after parking the golf cart you and the boys just walk to the house.

After you unlock the front door everyone steps on in a goes straight to the kitchen to grab a water. "It's so hot outside." Rafe says taking a sip of his water. "Hey since it is so hot, do y'all wanna jump in the pool?" you ask the boys. They all agree and everyone goes upstairs to change. The boys all change in Toppers room and you go to your room to change.

You're tying your bikini top when Rafe comes in your room. "Oh s-shit sorry Y/N!" Rafe says closing the door. "It's fine Rafe I'm done." you say. He opens back up the door. He looks at you up and down. "Rafe my eyes are up here." you say laughing. "Oh yeah sorry." he says. You walk past him and walk downstairs. He follows behind you. Everyone walks out to the backyard to get in the pool. You dive in as Rafe checks you out. "Rafe! Stop staring at my sister!" Topper says slapping his arm. "Sorry dude. Your sisters just hot." he says. "You say that again and your dead." Topper tells him. "Yo chill Top." Rafe says. Kelce just laughs. "Y'all boys getting in?" you ask. "Hell yeah!" Kelce says as he jumps in. Rafe and Topper jump in after. You guys are all just swimming.

"Hey I'll be back I gotta go use the bathroom." Kelce says getting out and going inside.

"Yo Top!" Rafe says getting Toppers attention. "You mind grabbing us a few beers?" Rafe ask him. "Yeah no problem." Topper says getting out. Now it's just you and Rafe in the pool. You see Rafe staring at you. "Hey Y/N?" Rafe ask. "Yeah Rafe." you say wiping some of the excess water off your face. "Do you wanna go to the movies with me tonight?" Rafe ask. "Really?" you ask. "Yeah." he replys. "Uh y-yeah of course." you say. You blush a little. "Cool. I'll pick you up tonight at 8." he says with a smile. "Okay." you say. Just then Topper comes back with the beers. "Where's Kelce." you ask. "Oh he got an emergency call from his mom." Topper tells you. "Oh is everything okay?" you ask. "Yeah yeah, it's just he needs to be home now cause his family as dinner reservations." Topper tells you. "Oh okay." you say.

You, Rafe, and Topper have been in the pool for over 2 hours. It is now 6pm and you guys get out and go inside. "Hey I'm gonna head back to my place." Rafe says. "Okay see ya." Topper says. "Bye Rafe, see you tonight." you say. "Tonight? What's tonight?" Topper ask looking at Rafe then looking at you. "Oh Rafe asked me on a date." you tell him. Rafe stands there awkwardly. "Oh he did." Topper says. "Please don't ruin this Topper it's just a date." you say. "I'm not I just can't believe this. I mean my best friend and my sister. I never thought this would happen." Topper says. "Are you mad?" you ask him. "No it's fine." Topper says. "Okay thank you." you say to him. "Thanks Top." Rafe says then leaves. "Well I'm gonna go get ready." you tell Topper. He nods and you go upstairs. You first shower. Then you do your skincare and blow dry your hair. Now for your favorite part, makeup time! You do light simple makeup and straighten your hair. You pick out and outfit and put this on:

It's now 7:50pm so you go down stairs and wait for Rafe

You hear a knock at the door. You open it to see Rafe. He brought flowers. "Oh thank you Rafe their my favorite." you say and hug him. "Of course. I remembered one time you said you liked tulips so that's what I got." Rafe says. You smile at his comment. "Here let me put them in a vase then we can get going." you say. He comes in and you grab a flower vase from the cabinet. You fill it up with water then put the flowers in. "Okay now we can leave." you say. As soon as your about to close the door you remember to tell your brother bye. "Oh hold on." you say to Rafe. You walk back inside and see Topper. "Bye Topper and thank you for being okay with all of this." you say as you hug him. "Of course. Now you guys go ahead and go have fun." he says. You smile and close the door behind you.

Rafe opens his car door for you. "Thank you Rafe." you say. He smiles and then gets in.

You guys arrive to the movie theater. Rafe gets y'all's tickets. You guys go to the food stand. "What are you gonna get?" Rafe ask. "A blue slushie." you say. "Is that it?" Rafe ask. "Yeah I usually don't get candy or popcorn." you say. "What. Popcorn is a movie snack classic." he says. You laugh. "What are you getting?" you ask him. "Obviously popcorn and then I'll also get a blue slushie." he says. It's y'all turn in line to order. "Can I get a medium popcorn and two blue slushies please." Rafe says. "Is that it?" the worker ask. "Yup." Rafe says. "Okay your total is $20." the worker says. Rafe pays for the food. "Thank you Rafe. You know I would've payed for the food since you bought the tickets." you tell him. "I know I know but let me spoil you." he says. "Okay, thank you." you tell him.

You guys get y'all's seats and enjoy watching the movie. Rafe's hand starts to move closer to yours. You look at him and he smiles. You take his hand and y'all interlock fingers. You guys just smile at each other.

The movie ended and now Rafe is driving you home.

You guys arrived and it's now 10:30pm. He walks you to your front door. "Thank you Rafe, I had such a great time." you say. "Of course, goodnight." he says. "Goodnight." you tell him. As soon as he starts to turn around you stop him. "Wait Rafe." you say. "Yeah?" he says. You walk closer towards him and kiss him. "Okay now goodnight." you say to him. He smiles. You turn around but he spins you back around. You guys look into each others eyes for a second before he lays his lips on yours. This time the kiss is more passionate. Your arms are wrapped around his neck and his are on your waist. He kind of picks you up off the ground by your waist as he depends the kiss. "Goodnight Y/N." Rafe says with a smile. "Night Rafe." you say. He kisses your forehead then leaves. You walk into your house and lay your back against the door. He smile. "Hey how'd the movie go?" Topper ask you. "Oh it went great." you say. "He didn't kiss you did he?" Topper ask. "Oh no of course not. I don't kiss on the first date." you say lying. "Okay." he says. "Well it's late so I'm gonna go to bed." you say to your brother. "Okay goodnight." he says. "Goodnight." you say heading your to your room to go to sleep.

You have taken off your makeup and changed into some pjs. You are now laying in bed thinking about the best day that you've had.