Do You Want Kids? (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: @JamieMarie226 for credit!!

Me and my boyfriend Rafe of three years are laying in bed together watching TV.

Me and Rafe laugh at the TV show as we are cuddled up together.

Rafe suddenly pauses the TV.

"Hey Y/N." Rafe says. "Yeah Rafe." I say. "I've been thinking...and um?" Rafe says. "Yeah?" you say confused listening to him. "Do you want kids?" Rafe ask me. "Oh...I mean yeah, I want kid's someday. Why do you ask?" I ask him. "I don't know, kids have just been running through my mind a lot recently and I don't know, I guess I just want us to create a family." Rafe tells me. He's so cute and sweet. "Aw Rafey. I would love for us to be parents." I say. "Yeah?" Rafe ask me. "Of course. I see a future with you...and you know my biggest dream in life is to have a sign that says The Cameron and have maybe like 2 or 3 kids with you. That's all I've ever wanted." I tell him. "Well I'm gonna make that dream come true...and if I'm being honest I've never really thought about having kids, ever, until I met you. You made me a better person and I want to give our kids a better childhood then mine." Rafe says. "Trust me we are. Our kids are gonna be so loved. Your gonna be the best dad ever. I love you." I say. "And I love you." Rafe says and kisses my forehead.