If He Wanted To He Would (Rafe Cameron)

This is going to be based on the song: If He Wanted To He Would by Kylie Morgan

You are at a bonfire party hanging out with the pouges.

"Oh, my, gosh. Y/N. Look it's Travis." Sarah says pointing out your crush. You blush. "Should I go say hey?" you ask her. "Yes, girl, now go!" Sarah says with a smile. "I'll meet up with y'all later." you say to the rest of the group. "See ya." JJ says.

You walk over to Travis. "Hey Travis." you say. "Oh hey Y/N." Travis says to you. You and Travis just have a dry conversation. You overthink and have a feeling that he doesn't wanna talk to you. "Um...I'm gonna get back to my friends." you say. Travis just nods and turns around talking to one of his guy friends. You roll your eyes. You then feel a little bummed out that Travis didn't wanna talk to you.

As you walk around people trying to find your friends, you bump into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." you say as you look up to see Rafe. "Rafe." you say seeing your childhood crush but then turned into y'all just being friends. "Heyyy, Y/N." Rafe says completely ignoring his conversation with Topper and Kelce, putting all his attention on you. "Hey Rafe." you say with a smile. "How are you?" Rafe ask you. "I've been better." you say. "What's wrong?" Rafe ask you. "Well...you know what it's nothing." you say. "No, Y/N something is clearly making you upset. Now tell me." Rafe says. "Okay. Well you see that guy over there." you say pointing at Travis. "Yeah. What about him?" Rafe ask. "That's my crush but he doesn't seem interested." you say. "How come?" Rafe ask you. "Well I mean there are some stuff he does that's nice. He liked my post on instagram. He still talks to my brother. He texted me the other night asking how i've been. He also told me happy birthday." you say rambling on. "Y/N. That's the bare minimum. If he loved you he would tell you. If he missed you he would call. Trust me if he wanted to do those things he would." Rafe tells you. "I mean I guess you're right but he could change. Maybe I could change him." you say. "Y/N you can't change a asshole. He won't suddenly be the somebody you wish he always was. He's not worth your time." Rafe tells you. "I guess you're right." you say. "I know I'm right." Rafe says. You laugh. "Hey, do you wanna dance?" you ask Rafe. "Sure." Rafe says. You guys dance around near the bonfire. You are having so much fun with Rafe. While dancing you realize how is blue eyes sparkle in the night. Butterfly's fill your belly. "Y/N." Rafe says. "Yeah Rafe?" you say. "Tell me when to stop." Rafe says leaning in. You realize he's about to kiss you. "Stop. Stop. Stop." you say before he kisses you. His lips brushed yours. "Did I do something wrong?" Rafe ask me. "Uh no. I don't know why I said that." you say out of embarrassment. "Do you still want to?" he ask me. You nod with a smile. He leans in once more and kisses you. Y'all's lips move in sync. This is what you have been searching for. "I've wanted to do that for awhile now." Rafe says breaking contact. You smile and kiss him again.