Always Loved Him (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: Skip most of the song and then stop at 2:25. This one is super short. Hope you guys enjoy.

You and Rafe are arguing.

You and Rafe are arguing about the fact that you caught him using coke again.

"You said it was true love!" you say pushing him back away from you. "But wouldn't that be hard?" you say. "You can't love anyone, cause that would mean you had a heart." Rafe says yelling. You stand there in shock with tears in your eyes, knowing you have always loved him. "I tried to help you out! Now I know that I can't." you say. "How you think the kind of things I'll never understand." Rafe yells. "What's your point?" you ask him sitting on the bed. He kneels slightly down in front of you. "I'm sorry Y/N. I really do love you...please forgive me. I've made some real big mistakes." Rafe says apologizing. "I hate myself for saying this, but...Rafe, I still love you." you say. "Why would you hate yourself?" he ask. "Because Rafe...I told myself...if I saw you using coke again, I would leave." you say. "Darling, I'm so sorry. I should of just stayed away from that shit. Please forgive me." he says, tears in his eyes. "Rafe, promise me you won't use it again." you say. "I promise, Y/N." Rafe says. "And when you ever feel the need to, please come talk to me." you say. "I will." he says. He stands up and you do the same. You hug him. "I love you Rafe." you say. "I love you so much more Y/N. You have no idea." he says. "Oh really." you say seductively. "Really." he says. "Show me." you say. Rafe smirks and picks you up. You wrap your legs around him. He kisses you. He throws you on the bed. You laugh. He lays on top of you and y'all start making out.