Project, Party, and Passion (Rafe Cameron)

Thank you so much @internetvx4mpire for the request!

You wake up at 6 am to get ready for school. You brush your teeth and do your skin care. You then walk over to your mirror to do your makeup and your hair. You then go to pick out your outfit for school.

*your outfit is all Lululemon with your on-cloud shoes but you're a kook so obviously your rich*

You arrive at school and go to your first period class. You go to sit down at your usual seat. You go ahead and grab out the homework you did on friday night, to turn into your teacher when she collects it. You are a straight A student and actually try in school. You're decently smart and you don't go out to party's that often. You spend most your days either doing school work or spending time watching TV.

The teacher starts to collect the homework and gives you a compliment on how neat it all looks.

She then lectures for about 30 minutes and tells you that everyone will be doing a project. It's the week before Labor Day so that is the topic for everyone's project. Whoever does it the best and has the most information and it's neat she will post outside the classroom in the hallway and give us a free 100 as a bonus grade. She also said it would be in partners.

"Do we get to pick our partners?" some dude ask. You think his name is Kelce.

"No, Kelce. I will be picking y'all's partner." she says.

Kelce rolls his eyes.

She starts calling out who will work with who.

"Savannah you're with Olivia."
"Kelce your partner is Topper."
Kelce and Topper dab each other up as they are excited to be working together but knowing them they definitely won't be getting anything done.
"Tanner you're with Riley."
"John B you're with Pope."
"Kylie your partner is Lexi."
"Stacy and Amy."
"Donte and Griffen."
"Viki and Elena."
"Macy and Cody."
"And Y/N and Rafe." she finishes the list.

Y/N's POV:

I'm shocked she paired me with Rafe Cameron. Why Rafe? She knows me and Macy are best friends. She said I was her favorite student. I already know I'm gonna have to be doing most of this work. Ugh.

I snap out of my thoughts as I see Rafe look at me from across the room. He smiles and then turns back around.

He actually isn't hideous. His smile is actually cute. Oh well we've never talked before but just how he looks he gives off the vibes of an f-boy.

She goes over some of the things we need to include in our project but it's up to us on how we make it sound and we need to find our own information. We then just take some notes and class ends.

I pack up my things and as I grab my book bag to put it in my back Rafe is standing at my desk.

"So you're Y/N? Right?" he says.