Addiction (Rafe Cameron)

Y/N's POV:

I got off work early today so I decided to stop by my boyfriend, Rafe Cameron's house.

I arrive and open the door.

"Hello?" I say and it's dead silent. I look around all downstairs and I don't see anyone. I go upstairs and I first go into Sarahs room to just say hey, but she's not there. Neither is Wheezie. I now make my way over to Rafe's room. I open the door and see he's not there.

He's obviously home because his bike is here. I make my way down to the garage and he's not there either. "Where the hell is he?" I ask myself. I go back in the house. I decide to go down to the basement.

I turn the corner and see Rafe sitting down at an old wooden desk snorting a bag of cocaine.

"Rafe?" I ask to get his attention. He shoots up and sees me. He now has a nervous look on his face.

"Y/N?" Rafe says wiping some of the coke away from his nose.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask him pissed off.

"N-nothing." he says trying to hide the bag of coke behind his back.

"Rafe. I saw what you were doing." I say.

"Don't worry about it." Rafe says to me.

"I'm not worried about the coke. I'm worried about you." I say.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. Just go away." Rafe says with a angry tone.

"Rafe you're not fine. I thought you quit." I say.

"I did, but fell back into it when you left for the Bahamas with your family." Rafe says.

"That was 4 months ago." I say.

"Yeah and after that you had to go back to work and we didn't hang out as much. Plus I was going through shit. I didn't wanna feel like a burden." Rafe says to me.

"I've tried to hang out with you but most of the time you say your going golfing with Topper and Kelce. Also if your going through something, you can tell me." I say.

"You blow me off for work." Rafe says.

"I have a job, Rafe. How do you think I afford shit. I don't get handouts from my dad like you do. I actually earn my keep." I say now mad.

"I earn my keep. You don't even know what you are talking about." he says angrily.

"Whatever." I scoff.

Rafe just ignores me and goes to sit back down. I watch as he makes a line of coke, ready to snort it.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask.

"Well you aren't doing anything to help me so there's nothing better for me to do." he says as he snorts the line.

I look at him in disgust.

"I wanna help you and coke isn't gonna fix anything." I say taking his bag of coke away from him.

"Hey! Give it back." he says cornering me.

"You need help." I say.

"No I don't." he says in denial.

"You know what? Here take your damn coke. I'm sorry that you have a caring girlfriend who wants you to be better." I say.

"Thank you." he says and goes to sit back down.

I scoff. I've finally have had enough of his bull shit.

"Rafe. We're done." I say.

"What?" he ask me, looking in my eyes.

"You heard me." I say as I turn around to leave.

"Don't you turn your back on me!" he says now standing up.

I turn around. "I should've turned my back on you ages ago!" I say.

I see the sad expression on his face. I now feel bad.

"Y/N..." Rafe says.

"Call me when you get clean. Until then don't." I say.

"Y/N...please don't leave!" he says and grabs my arm.

I turn around and see tears in his eyes.

"I gotta go." I say and start walking away.

I run out of the house and get into my car. I pull out of the drive way and drive home, crying.

I didn't wanna lose him but I can't be with him knowing most of the time he will just be high.