Love Or Set Up (Rafe Cameron)

Thank you so much @internetvx4mpire for the request.

Y/N's POV:

I am currently getting ready because to my knowledge I need to go to my parents work to understand the basics of working and having a job. You see my parents co-own a business with the Cameron's and even thought my father said it was a learning experience, I know that they just really want me to work with Rafe.

The Cameron's and my parents have dreamt of me and Rafe dating and then getting engaged which leads to us getting married. I haven't seen Rafe in awhile, the last time we have seen each other was when I was 16 and he was 18. I'm now 19 and he's 21. I hope Rafe isn't like his father when I meet him. Ward is definitely not my favorite person in the world, his work ethic and drive is amazing, I'll give him that but the way he talks to Rose sometimes and the way he treats some of his employees just doesn't sit well with me. So if Rafe is anything like his dad then my parents dreams and his parents dreams can be kissed goodbye.

Okay I'm now finished getting ready and I head downstairs. I see my mom and she hands me a cup of coffee. "Here. We gotta go." my mom says.

"Thanks." I say and follow her to the car.

"Y/D/N we gotta leave!" my mom shouts.

"I'm coming! I couldn't decide what tie to wear." my dad says walking downstairs.

"You look great. Okay now we really gotta go." my mom says.

My dad grabs his briefcase and we get in the car.

15 minutes later:

We arrive and I get out to see the giant building. I let out a sigh and walk in, along with my mom and dad.

"Okay so where do we go?" I ask my dad.

"Right through this elevator and then click level 3." my dad tells me.

"Alright." I say and walk on in as they follow along.

The elevator goes up and then beeps. We get off the elevator.

"Okay sweetie I have to go give these files to Bob so you go ahead on over to the office." my dad says.

"And I am gonna go find Rose." my mom says.

"Okay. Where's y'all's office?" I ask them.

"Go straight ahead and then it's the 4th door on your right." my dad says.

"Okay thank you." I say and walk my way towards the office.

"1...2...3...4!" I say counting the doors. I open the door and walk in.

I see a man in a chair, his back facing me.

"Um hello?" I say.

He quickly turns around and do my eyes shock me. It's Rafe. Rafe Cameron. He's much taller and much more hotter than he was 3 years ago.

"Rafe!?" I say.

"Y/N?" he says.

"Oh my gosh hey." I say.

"I almost didn't recognize you without your glasses and your ponytail." Rafe says.

"And I almost didn't recognize you without your gelled hair and your collard polos." I say.

We both share a laugh and then that's when my parents, Ward and Rose walk in.

"Ah I see you too have reunited!" Rose says.

"Well isn't this just wonderful!? Look at them both so attractive and young." your mom says.

You and Rafe smile.