Period

Y/N's POV:
I woke up before Drew did. I had a terrible pain in my stomach. Almost as if someone was taking a knife and stabbing me. I went in the bathroom and there it was. My monthly visitor. My period. I took a tampon out of the bathroom cabinet and put it in. Since I did have some blood on my underwear, I took those off and change into a fresh pair. When I got ready to go back and lay in bed I noticed a red spot on Drew's white sheets. Oh no what am I gonna do. He's asleep. I don't wanna wake him up. This is bad. I stress out. I snap out of my thoughts when Drew talks to me. "Good morning darling." Drew says to me in his morning voice that is quite hot.

Drew's POV:
"Good morning darling." I say to Y/N as I see her standing right beside her side of the bed. I quickly notice that she looks stressed out about something, so I ask her. "I started my period and I got...blood on your sheets." she says almost whispering the last part to me. "Oh. It's fine. Here this is what we can do. I'll go wash the sheets and you can go lay on the couch and get comfy." I tell her. She smiles in relief. "Okay. Thank you Drew. You're the best." She tells me as she gives me a quick kiss. "Of course." I say kissing her forehead. She goes and sits on the couch. I strip off the bed sheets and I fist spray the stain with some stain remover and then throw them in the washer. I go into the bed room and grab the heating pad for her. I go back over to Y/N and I see that she has a blanket over her as she scrolls through the TV guide to find something to watch.

Y/N's POV:
As I'm flipping through TV channels I see Drew walks over to me with a heating pad in his hand. He plugs it in and it's long enough to were I can lay my head down on his lap. "Thank you babe." I tell him. "Of course. Now do you need anything else?" Drew ask me. "Nope. I have everything I need." you say smiling at Drew. He smiles and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back. We watch FRIENDS as Drew rubs my head.

For the rest of the day me and Drew mostly cuddled and then he made me a hot bath. Then he made me dinner. Then we later in bed together until we fell asleep. I'm so lucky that I have such a caring boyfriend like Drew in my life to take care of me. He seriously is the best.