His Two Girls Sleeping

It was currently 8pm and you and Drew's 4 month old daughter was sleeping in her crib. You knew Drew had to work late so to make time go by faster you cleaned up the house trying not to be to loud because you didn't wanna wake your sleeping baby.

A couple hours had gone by and it's currently 10pm. Drew should be coming home soon. You tried to stay up for as long as you can but you were just so tired. While walking to you and Drew's bedroom, you heard your daughter crying. You went in her nursery and picked her up to hold her in your arms. The crying didn't stop so you just decided that she could sleep with you. You laid her in the bed and got in yourself. As soon as your head hit the pillow you fell asleep as well as your daughter.

It was 10:30pm and Drew just arrived home. He turned on the kitchen light to set down his keys. He noticed how much more clean the house was then before he left. He turned off the light and went upstairs to y'all's room. He saw you and y'all's daughter sound asleep. He smiled at the sight of his two girls sleeping. He didn't wanna lay in bed and risk waking y'all up so he grabbed so sweatpants out of the drawer and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. He changed his clothes and grabbed a blanket. He laid on the couch and then finally fell asleep.

Next Morning:
You wake up and saw the time on your phone that it was 8am. Your baby girl was still asleep in your bed. You woke her up and picked her up in your arms. She had her pacifier in her mouth as well as her baby blanket. She rested her head on your shoulder as you walked downstairs. As you came downstairs you saw Drew sleeping on the couch. You felt bad as he looked somewhat uncomfortable sleeping. You put your daughter in her high chair and then went to wake up Drew. You squatted down and rubbed the side of his face close to his hair. You whispered trying to wake him up. He opened his eyes and saw you with a smile on your face. "Good morning baby." he said in his morning voice. "Good morning." you say. He kissed your lips as he sat up on the couch. "I'm so sorry you had to sleep on the couch." you said to him. "It's fine. I didn't wanna try and get in bed and wake y'all." he says. "Well tonight you can have your bed back." you say laughing. He kisses your forehead. You and Drew both get up and walk in the kitchen. Your daughter sees Drew and smiles and giggles as she sees him coming closer to her. Drew picks her up and hugs her. "Hey sweetie." he says. He kisses her head. "You guys want some breakfast?" you ask them grabbing a pan out of the cabinet. "Yes please." Drew says. You make the breakfast and put in on you and Drew's plate as you take it and set it down on the dining table. You go and grab baby food for your daughter. She's sitting in her high chair as you hand her the food with a spoon. You sit down and Drew tells you how good the food is and thanks you for it. You feed your daughter and you eat the breakfast that you made.