I Want You Back (Rafe Cameron)

Rafe and you broke up but is it too late to get back together?

Y/N's POV:

Me and Rafe broke up, due to him acting strange lately. When we first got together he was sweet, caring, and compassionate, but for the last month he was off. It's like his brain flipped a switch. He got so angry and he was angry all the time. We constantly fought and it would always end with one of us sleeping on the couch and the other person sleeping in the bed. Everything was abnormal. Nothing was right. We ended up having one of the worst fights we ever had in our relationship. At the end of the fight he suggested that we break up. That made me cry even more. I didn't even say anything, I just grabbed my things and left. I've been in what feels like a dark hole for weeks now. I scroll on my phone, looking at photos of us when we were at our happiest. I miss that. I miss him. It's to late though. He probably doesn't want me around and I've refused to leave the house because I'm scared to bump into him, 'cause I know if I see him I'll get flash backs from that night. My thoughts are interrupted when Kie comes in my room.

"Hey." Kie says.

"How did you get in here?." I ask her.

"You're mom let me in. She said you've been in your room for weeks?" Kie ask.

"Yeah. I miss him Kie." I tell her.

"I know and I can't imagine what you must be going through but sitting on your butt all day won't help. You need to get outside, feel the wind in your hair, and smell the sea." Kie says.

"I don't wanna go anywhere. Let me mope." I say as I pull the covers over my head.

"Y/N! Come on." Kie says as she pulls the covers off my head. "Rafe was awful to you. You can't let that stop you from having fun." Kie says.

As I listen to her words I know she's right. But Rafe wasn't himself. That's not him. Not the Rafe that I've known and loved for what feels like my whole life.

"Okay fine. What do you wanna do?" I ask her.

"Yay! Okay well we are first gonna go get something to eat because I'm starving." she says.

I decide to get my lazy butt up and pull myself together. I do some light makeup and touch up my hair. I put on some jean shorts and a tank top.

Rafe's POV:

I miss her. I miss her so much. I was a better person when she was around...well not recently. It's cause of my dad. I let him get in my head and then I can't get him out. I really fucked up. I gotta get her back but it's probably too late. I know I hurt her and I feel terrible. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't believe I let my anger get the best of me. I wasn't myself when I ended things. I had just gotten back from seeing my dad and had to hear him say awful things to me. "Why can't you be more like Sarah? Why can't you do anything right? Why? Why? Why?" is all I hear in my head. It makes me feel worthless and then I end up hurting the people I love because I'm hurt myself. I gotta get her back...but how?

Y/N's POV:

Me and Kie made our way to The Wreck. We grabbed something to eat and talked about things. Mostly about me and Rafe.

We were about to wrap up eating and leave until she said something that caught my attention.

"Uh oh." Kie says looking behind me.

"Uh oh? What?" I ask her as I turn around.

I see him. The man I still love that broke my heart.

I quickly turn around as I see him look my way.

"What is he doing here?" I ask Kie.

"I have no idea. We should head out." Kie says as she notices the sad and uncomfortable expression on my face.