Baby Boy (Rafe Cameron)

I'm currently 8 months pregnant. I have another month to go before me and my husband Rafe's baby boy is here. We are both nervous but very excited to be parents.

We are currently packing a hospital bag and by we I mean Rafe because I'm laying on the bed just telling him what to grab. I'm very pregnant so doing everyday task is hard.

"Babe all this stuff is not going to fit in the bag." Rafe says stressing.

"Thats why we are putting everything in a suitcase." I tell him rubbing my belly.

"Ohhhh...so what's the bag for?" he ask.

"That's to put things like the personal and toiletries items in." I tell him.

"Okay." he says.

"Here I have a list for you if you wanna just look at that instead of me telling you?" I suggest him.

I hand Rafe my phone and show him the photo of the list.

"Wow that's some list. Are you sure we need all of that?" he ask.

"Yep." I tell him slightly laughing at his facial reaction.

He starts going and grabbing things and fills up the suit case and bag.

"Now grab a few t-shirts and pants for you and your things." I tell him.

"Can't I just wear what I wear when we first go?" he ask.

"Babe we are gonna be at the hospital for like 2 or 3 days." I tell him.

"You're gonna be in labor for that long!? Holy shit. I'm sorry baby." he says.

"No no no. I be in labor for probably between 20 minutes to a few hours. We have to stay there though for a little after I have the baby so I can heal." I tell him.

Rafe stays silent.

"Rafe? What's wrong?" I ask him.

"It's just...I don't know what to do! And I'm scared. What if I screw up and become like my dad?" he ask.

"You are not your father Rafe and you won't screw up. You know what to do. Trust me. Once you see our baby boy you'll know. Everything will fall into place. You got this. We've got this. I believe in us." I tell him and hug him.

"Y/N you know way more than I do. You were made to be a mother but for me I don't know what to do and I don't even know how to change a diaper." he says.

"It's easy. Don't stress over this. The nurse can also help with teaching you that and so can I. Come on let's stop talking about baby talk and get some rest it's late and mama's tired." I say.

"I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much." he says.

"And I love you too Rafe." I say and we share a sweet kiss.