Great National Transfer

Empire of Japan, Shizuoka Countryside, January 8th 1984

A Car, A 1980 Honda Accord 2nd Generation was Driving down the Road, They had been driving for 3 hours now, the quietness of the country was peaceful, the Light Snow created a nice scene, but the 2 Men inside the Car were nothing but Peaceful, they were Military Leaders, wearing high profile dress uniforms, and they had been delayed from going to where they were meant to go for a entire week now, something they hated and caused their country, the Empire of Japan to be rocked by a Great Crisis, Just then, the Passenger turned to the Driver and Spoke.

''Josuke, Are you Sure your Father will Accept the Position? Even with...All the Crisis, he might just step down from the Pressure'' Katsu Yamamoto said

''You Kidding me Katsu? If anything, My Father will try twice as Hard, But to get him to stop being a Farmer, that's the Harder Job'' Josuke Takashi said

Katsu Yamamoto, the 34 Year Old Rear Admiral, he was the Grandson of Yamamoto Himself, proving himself to be just like the real Grand Admiral Himself, tall, Handsome, Tactful, Sharp and A Great Gambler Player, best friend of Josuke since they joined the Tokyo Military Academy in 1966. He was seen as the 2nd Yamamoto, for he saw that the future of Naval Warfare was to be won by Air and Missile power, something he had been pushing for years.

Josuke Takashi, the 33 Year Old General, he was the Oldest Son of Former Prime Minister Haruno Takashi, He was a Genius Militarist Planner, and was seen as a Future Grand General, He was Tall at 5'11, handsome, and was called the 'National Bachelor' by many Women, But it came at the cost that at 33 he was still single unlike his 2 younger brothers, married and with Kids, But Josuke didn't care, his price was paid and he was happy.

''Fair, Your Old man is like a Great Mighty Dragon, He might even refuse the Emperor's Direct order'' Katsu said as he pointed to a House ''is that the House?''

''Yes and Yes'' Josuke said ''Don't know why he choose such a small Farm to live on, But let's go''

As the Car pulled into the Driveway, a Golden Retriever Dog, Yam-Yam, A Gift from the British Prime Minister during a Visit in 1978, ran to the Car, Katsu began to Pet it, the man smiled at this.

''Hey Josuke! You Mind if i Stay with Yam-Yam? He's Keeping me busy'' Katsu said as he began to give belly rubs to the Dog.

Josuke looked at the scene and shook his head, Katsu was a Idiot sometimes, but he knew that's what made them Friends.

''You idiot, Don't get the Uniform Dirty'' Josuke teased as he went towards the Door

As he climbed the Steps, the Farm House looked Traditional, a Nice Black walls, and he saw the lights were on, He knocked. After a Few seconds, he heard a Voice from Inside.

''Give me a Minute'' the voice said calmly.

After a Minute, the Door swung open, and On the other side of Josuke, was his Father, 5'3, Slim, Graying Hair and Glasses on his Head, seeing his Son, He smiled lightly, and he bowed, Josuke did the same.

''Ah, Josuke, Finally decided to meet your Elder Father, Took you a year, Come in, Come In, Not like i was waiting for you all this time'' Haruno Takashi said, guilt laced in every word.

Josuke felt ashamed, he didn't see his father since his birthday...3 weeks ago, he knew his father was playing with him, but he still felt ashamed, as he went inside and took off his shoes, he saw a family photo, of him, his father, his twin Younger Brothers, Ieyasu and Jotaro, Both now successful businessmen, living in Taiwan, with their families, his mother was whited out, ever since she died in 1971, Haruno treated as if he didn't deserve to see her face.