Downfall of the HME (2)

Pedolia, November 1991

A City with clouds as thick and yellow as nothing before seen, nothing could survive the man made hellish nightmare, after months of fighting, the last of the Mirishrials had been killed, 720 000 of them had died in the city, but they had not fallen without a fight which put the world in shock and awe, they had killed 320 000 Japanese Soldiers, bringing the total of Japanese dead to 2 000 000, with 100 000 being killed outside the City during the entire battle.

As the Japanese Soldiers passed in the city, with the dead, rotting bodies everywhere, the Gas Mask felt refreshing, but for now they had a Job to do, the Job of putting a barrier around the city, so that no one ever returns, the city was too gassed for anything to live there again, so they needed to close it, make sure they stay away from it.

As the Soldiers did their Jobs, putting fences, barb wire, mines, stay out signs and more, they began to speak about the war itself, which for the past 6 months, had been rather stagnate, and there was good reason for that, the Japanese didn't need to fight the enemy anymore, they were doing themselves.

the Holy Mirishrial Empire was in Utter Anarchy.

After Order 44, many factions, ranging from Communists, Fascists, Republicans, Monarchist, Ultra Nationalists, Pagans, religious fanatics, minorities and just bandits themselves, began to take as much land as they could to create their own state, fighting each other and killing everyone who tried to stop them, the frontline, which had at May stood at 8 370 000 Mirishrial Soldiers in 279 Divisions, had fallen to 2 159 000 Soldiers in 72 Divisions.

The soldiers which left the lines, went to fight their own battles against the other, the IJA saw this and just simply decided to let the enemy bleed and die in front of them, the soldiers of the enemy which remained on the frontline, began to normalize relations with the Japanese, and a Psudo-Ceasefire was made, but the Japanese continued to bomb the Factions, mostly the Left-Wing Factions, as it was Better they lose less they create a worldwide communist revolution.

The Situation reminded them of Warlord Russia, where their daily lives were turned into a battle for survival, but when Russia became United under Chita and Tsar Micheal II and ended up becoming the strongest land power and crushing Nazi Europe, the Empire of Japan was Adamant to not let that happen to them.

The IJA had come up with a Genius Plan, they would accept 10 Million Refugees from the now Warlord states, close the border, and then support one side, someone which would be Pro-Japan, unite the HME warlords, and have the Mirishrial Shogunate and whoever united the rest of the HME be separate forever.

Kill 5 birds with one stone, prevent the Old-HME from having 145 Million or more Angry citizens under one banner, but rather a estimate 55 Million and 90 Million, make them kill themselves without losing any Japanese Blood, break the power of the central world, create another friendly Regime in the central world and finally ending the war, which Prime Minister Haruno Takashi wanted to finish, the 60 year old wanted to retire, the war being the only thing stopping him from doing so.

And so for The Empire of Japan, they began to look for a faction which they can support, a faction which wasn't Communist or Fascist, among which almost all of them were, But there was a few factions which Japan found could be of use, the most logical one was the Black Army, which was a Small Army of Soldiers, who had black battle banners, they were the only Faction which Japan found could be of use, and so they began to support them, by not attacking them.

When Germin founded out of the Japanese Plan to divide the Old HME in 2, he went livid, saying they went back on their promise, but a simple reply by Haruno Takashi, ordering that he stopped bitching, made him stop talking.