A Good Year It is

Empire of Japan, Yamuto, October 20th 1640

The People were heading to the polls, today was a big day, after massive projects to bring the people of Yamuto to be equal to the Home Islands, now was a vote to see the future of the State, Across the country the people were happy, excited, everyone from 18 and above were going to vote, to them, many wanted to be part of Japan, even those who lost love ones to Japan loved Japan, for without Japan they would never have had what they had now.

As they went in long lines to prepare to Vote, IJA Soldiers stood around to keep order, Their rifles sternly kept on Safety, to show just how much they trusted the people, As person after person went to the booths and began to vote, They saw that one of the Soldiers would enter and give the person a Sticker of The Imperial Flag, causing people to cheer, as it showed they voted to Join.

Sights like these were seen all over Yamuto, it was also broadcast across the entire world, as a show of support that Japan was a good thing to many countries, that Yamuto was Japaneses as well, most of the world was in support of the annexation and Vote, but the USGV and the Ragna Pact denounced this as blatant Japaneses Expansionism even if they were playing with their own words.

After the Votes were counted, a total of 21 566 500 Votes of the Population of 40 Million were counted, 20 498 000 Voted to Join Japan and 1 068 500 Voted to Have remained a Puppet, it took 2 days to count the Votes, once it was done and it was announced to the world, The People in Yamuto cheered and paraded in support that they were now being annexed, it was a grand celebration.

The Country would then go on to be divided into 20 new Prefectures for Japan, with each one being made to give them a equal voice in the imperial Diet, the military of Yamuto was integrated into the IJN, IJA and IJAF, their economy as well was taken over by Japan and all former passports were traded for Japaneses ones.

The World Seemed to be at a standstill, peace was seen everywhere, it was a time of trade, Mu and Japan creating a deeper bond, continued Japaneses domination of Trade of the Eastern World and much more. Japan Also cut back the Intense Naval Build up as to give their economy a break, for they knew that the last time a Intense Naval build up in peace times took place, it led to almost 23 years of Wars across the entire Asian world

In November 1985, Japan sent a expedition to the Far East where the islands were, finding them and making limited contact, in which they found they came from another world as well, Called Zipnir, Their resembled the Vietnamese during the 11th century, japan gave them books and more to help them reach the industrial revolution, they also put down a coup against their King, who accepted Japan's help, which would greatly help the islands grow, Japan Hoped they would prove a good investment, for they had lots of Off shore Oil Zones.

In December 1985, The island State of Turk voted in a 99 to 1 Vote to be annexed by Japan, which Japan at first denied to accept until on Christmas 1985, for the 59th Year as Hirohito as Emperor, given as a Gift to him.

In Space, they finished pushing their Satellites into space ahead of time thanks to new funds and better technology, which made things cheaper, they were even able to gain a new type of ICBMs due to their Space tech, the Type 86, which was able to hit targets more than 24 000KM away, but a drawback was they were unable to carry Nuclear Payloads, but the world didn't know, and when the Missile landed in open waters and exploded a nearby island, it created some fear and controversy with japan.

Emperor Hirohito, despite slowly dying of Cancer, was still doing his duties, building roads across Japan with his Personal Wealth, ensuing that all roads led to Tokyo, he also took to have Haruno Takashi continue to keep the democracy of Japan alive and well, with him winning 83,94% of the Votes in the 1986 election in early spring, it was around that time that the King of Sios Died, so Hirohito annexed the country, becoming the Daimyo.