In the West, A Great War Hawk

United States of Gra Valkas, Ragna, Presidential Palace, July 18th 1208/1984

About 5000 KM West of the Continent of Mu, Was a Land mass around 9 Million Square Kilometers, rich in most natural resources. This was the United States of Gra Valkas, A Federal Republic, before they came to this world they were in a Cold War against the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics of Kain or USSRK and the Tsardom of the Rurik State or Rurik for short, one was a Socialist State which dominated the North Eastern World, which the Other was a Monarchist State which dominated the South eastern World, the United States of Gra Valkas dominated the North Western World, Rurik and USSRK might have the lower GDP, but both had almost double the Population. the United States of Gra Valkas hated Monarchism and Socialism more than anything, for the propaganda did their work.

Before they went to this world, the United States of Gra Valkas was about to Invade Putik, A Cilent Kingdom of Rurik, to force them into a arm war which would finally allow Gra Valkas to dominate the world itself, they were sent to this world, leaving their allies to fall to their enemies.

Inside a Great Coastal City, home to 8 Million, In a Country of 188 Million, was Ragna, the greatest city of the United States of Gra Valkas, People went about their daily business, working, talking and enjoying life, but the talk of the Day was the recent War they found themselves in, after their Diplomat was brutally skinned alive in a country fro refusing to give Bribes, and now the USGV was at war with a country called Leifor, And the People, who for the entire country's Existence was at War, were jubilee for their revenge against Leifor.

Even since they arrived last year, the country had been trying to find out what was their role in this new world, and seeing just how weak the world was, with none being close to their level of power in technology, they saw it was their destiny to dominate the world.

But inside the Governmental Intelligence Office, Called the Gra Valkan Intelligence Agency or GVIA, The row of Computers hard at work beeped relentlessly. One of the Officers, having just received new news from the Far East, where their information was limited and required top Priority, the Man went to his Boss and Saluted.

"Sir, we have just received an update from a local informant to append to our information on Rodenius" reported a man in a sharp, glittering black suit. ''It seems that the Machine broke before he could send it and he had to make his way back to Base to report it all''

"I See, Explain to me In brief?" The Boss asked ''Did this Lauria Win their War against the whatever nations they were going to fight?''

"Yes sir! Due to the intervention of The Empire of Japan, Lauria's War failed, the Country was then destroyed by the Japanese in a quick invasion. The Laurian King died and the Country was Annexed by the Japanese." The Man Reported.

"What?!" His Boss Shouted ''Who the Hell Is this Japan?''

The Boss raised his eyebrows in utter shock. He had always been satisfied with the report summaries, so he left all the work to his retainers and simply took responsibility himself if anything went wrong. But this was different, he never heard of the Country of 'Japan' and since they had destroyed Lauria, which Was said to be the strongest in that part of the world, he was curious as to who they were.

"Based on our predictions, the Kingdom of Lauria should have overwhelmed and gained control over the entire continent of Rodenius and the regions around it, but... I've never heard of this 'Empire of Japan' country... what do we know about them?" He asked

"After The Empire Japan joined in, the state of war changed completely. Lauria was destroyed on both sea, air and land, they were unilaterally defeated by Japan, no losses of men were reported for Japan, From what the Reports say, they seem to either be 20 years behind us or right up there with us, for they have Tanks, which were shown to be fast, AA Guns with fire at high rates and Super large ships, unclear if those are Battleships or normal ships.