Battle of the Fenn Seas And Early Actions

Open Seas Around Fenn, November 10th 1984, 3:20PM

On the Bridge of the IJN Yamato, Katsu Yamamoto looked at the oncoming fleet of Papaldian Ironclads with disdain and anger, he had just heard of the Fate of Asada Sr, he knew the man personally, his death struck him deep. As it stood, the enemy was only 48KM away from the Sister Ships, they had yet to attack with the Wyvern Lords, which made Katsu think he was either facing a cocky enemy or something was amiss, Radar showed no signs of a Ambush, and with a Grand Total of 144 Missiles, he was certain that any attack could be repelled.

His Thoughts were interrupted when the TV in the Bridged was switch to the Emergency Channel, Haruno Takashi was standing at a Podium and he wore a Black suit and Tie, His Face was calm but Katsu knew the eyes he saw, it was Anger, nothing but Pure Anger. He then Spoke

"Honorable People of Japan, as I am sure you have heard, the Diplomat Asada And Reika had been subjected to the most heinous of crimes which had ever need given to the annals of human History, the Papaldia Empire is behind the action which has pushed us to where we are today, we wanted peace, but they provoked us today, they had sought to defile us, to spit on our Honor and Good Name.

This will not a stand. The Vile Empire of Papaldia, which for so long has bullied others will fall.

The Imperial Japanese Military will work as one to destroy Papaldia for good, I urge all Soldiers to fight with the Spirit of your Ancestors, like we did against the Mongols, Against the West, I Urge all Civilians to support the War, I Urge you all to never forgive the enemy, The Emperor is Angry, He has sympathized with you Anger and has called for us to unite in this grave time of anger.

The Enemy will Fall before the Blade of Japan's People, We had always sought to the Peaceful relations with the world, as such is the case with nations whom people value Honor and respect above all else. Peace is of the highest Honor Nations can Invoke Upon each other.

However, for Brutes who are against Honor and spit of nation's Honors, we have no choice but to be firm and Bring the Blade to them!

We Stand United, We will Defeat the enemy, Long live the Emperor!!'' Takashi Ended his Speech

As Katsu And the Bridge Gave 3 Banzai Chants, the TV was louder as everyone cheered for the Emperor, He then Walked to his Radio and Contacted the Musashi, the Captain picked up instantly.

''Admiral!'' He said

''Load HE shells, Fire once at 40KM, I Will Fire the Yamato's Missiles to destroy their Carriers, Sink All ships, Leave nothing to remain. That Is all, Glory or Decline, Let us Win'' Katsu said as he put down the Radio

He turned to his Men, All of them were waiting for his orders.

''Sink the Carriers! Leave nothing afloat!'' He Exclaimed

''''Yes Sir!'''' The Bridge Replied

As the Missiles Were armed and ready, they flew into the Air, which would spread death to a Fleet which had no notion of Missiles to begin with, Katsu also frowned as well, even if they Win, What next? This was a War that was forced on them Without much time to prepare, they would need at least until early December before any large scale Assaults could begin, His mind already began to think of places to attack, Altarus and the Provinces near Fenn came to mind, But he had to stop for now, after all, he had a battle to win.

The Battle of Sea of Fenn was set to Begin

Papaldian Fleet, Same Time

The Papaldian Fleet, 220 Ironclads, 20 Wyvern Carriers and 175 Transports made their way into the seas, their presence would Invoke fear to any of the nations outside the Zone, this reminded many of the sailors when the went to the Kingdom of Milo in Vestal, they had refused in 1630 to Open trade with Papaldia, so they sent 8 Ironclads to force them To Trade, it had worked. This was no different.