The Rising Sun

Holy Mirishial Empire, Runepolis, September 1st 1640

Everyone knew about Mirishial, Every single person in the world knew that the Holy Mirishial Empire was the strongest country, with a population almost reaching 205 million a GDP of over 3 trillion and A Strong Military. They had become prosperous by themselves, without any help from other countries. Their level of advancement was so incredible that they used to be known as the "center of the world," which led to the empire's continent being named the Central World. They also had a splendid Education system, A Stable Government, A Vast territory and an excellent system for mass producing materials and the strongest magic in the world.

With all of these world-class advantages, compared to all the other countries in the civilized areas and even compared to other superpowers, there was no doubt that Mirishial's national power far outstripped any other country's. There were stories of how they were so powerful that saying their name in a diplomatic situation could change the tide, they were so powerful that they had no rivals in the world, even they admitted to such.

But Behind the Doors, they had something that no one in the world knew about, it was that since their last war was the Intervention of Eimor in 114, It meant that they had not waged war in over 1500 Years, they had no real concept of war, as someone would put it, they had the manpower and technology they didn't have the experience.

In the imperial capital Runepolis, within a room in the foreign affairs bureau building, two men were having a discussion. It was about the end of the Great Eastern War, the brutality of which had made them sick, but yet they never seen a nation be destroyed with such precision before.

"But... for the Papaldia Empire, the only superpower in the 3rd Civilization, to actually lose... Not only that, but to a country outside the civilized areas, some skinny strip of land... I still can't believe it," the head of Foreign Affairs Riage said. "Our fleet of magic ships could easily blow away something on the level of Papaldia's navy, but, aside from us, and considering the 3rd Civilization's technological level, Papaldia's military power should be far above any other nearby country's reach. This 'Empire of Japan' has captured my attention."

"Indeed! That's why, if you could, about this delegation...be careful on what we say or do"

"Arneus, as the information director, I get that you like to go out and gather information, but we're the most powerful country in the world, you know? For us to be the ones sounding things out from our side, asking to negotiate and sending a delegation... And not only are they not a superpower, they're not even in the civilized areas!"

"Sir Riage, for all intents and purposes, The Empire of Japan now is the superpower representative for the 3rd Civilization... no, for all the countries in the Great East. We have already expressed giving them the status of Superpower and inviting them to replace Papaldia in the 11 Nation Conference. Under the guise of helping them prepare for their participation, we can send a delegation and just tack on preparations for opening diplomatic talks. How does that sound?"

"Hmm, if that's how we play it, the members of Parliament shouldn't raise a stink. Let's run with this plan for now and start laying the groundwork for it."

''Great, I'll get ready to leave right now then'' Arneus said

On A Later date the Parliament allowed them, and on the 4th they left for Japan to Meet Them in their first official Meeting

Kingdom of Riem, royal castle, September 5th 1640

In the 3rd Civilization country of Rheem, the King and the prime minister were having a meeting in the royal castle. The prime minister was explaining the information that had been collected to the King. It was about the Empire of Japan and just how invincible they seemed to be compared to anything they had ever seen before.