10 - Drama

Not even a second after Chuck and I got out of the Homestead, Newt jogged over to us. Or, well... tried to jog. I saw that something was wrong. He limped. Something I hadn't noticed before.

"What the shuck are y'all running from?" He yelled from a distance. "Y'all made a bloody dramatic show!"

"Okay." Chuck started once Newt stood in front of us, looking quite pissed. "So we were sitting in the corner of the Glade talking about Minho and Jane their fights when suddenly I saw Dave walking over to us so I told Jane and she told me to run because he was the one that assaulted her last night so we started running but then I almost died because I didn't have any breaths left and we bumped into Minho causing us to fall and then I stole the key of the Weapon Room so we could go in there and then Jane fainted and turned pale," Chuck said in one breath, gasping for air once he finished.

"WHAT?" Newt frowned. "You stole the key to the Weapon Room? You know who assaulted Jane? Jane FAINTED?"

"Yes, I stole the key. Smart, isn't it? And yes, we know who assaulted Jane. And yes again, Jane fainted." Chuck replied a little calmer than before.

Newt's frown deepened as his face turned even more pissed. "Who was it?"

"Who was so smart to steal the key that we escaped from that creep and survived? That was m-."

Chuck got interrupted by Newt. "I mean who assaulted Jane?"

"I just told you that that was Dave!" Chuck argued, throwing his hands in the air.

Still not talking, I watched Newt clenching his jaw. "Alright. I'll-."

"OH MY-." Chuck suddenly screamed, stopping Newt from talking. A bit overwhelmed by all the running and action we did, I looked at Chuck, whose grin grew bigger by the second.

"What is it, Chuck?" Newt sighed, obviously annoyed by the kid.

"Don't you see it?" Chuck breathed.

"See what?" Newt snapped, glancing at me.

"Listen!" Chuck held up a finger, telling us to listen. I did as the kid told us to do and listened. After a few seconds, I heard some grunts and groans coming from a distance.

Newt's face fell. "Chuck, what do you see?"

"Just turn around, you slinthead!" Chuck responded. Newt and I both turned around, then I gasped. Something I did not expect was happening close to the place Minho and I bumped into each other.

"Bloody-." Newt mumbled, but he never finished his sentence.

Minho was rolling over the floor with Dave, throwing punches and kicking each other. Minho yelled some unrepeatable mean things as he jumped on top of the Slicer, seeming quite mad.

"Alby in action," Chuck whispered. And indeed,  Alby ran past us, screaming for the fighting boys to stop. Once he arrived, he pulled Minho off Dave and started confronting them. Minho yelled something back. Something that caught Alby off guard.

"NEWT!" Alby screamed across the field. The blonde immediately started limping over to the trio as fast as he could. Still in deep shock, I watched Alby grab Dave's arms and twitch them behind his back, taking him away from Minho. In the meanwhile, Newt talked to Minho before taking him somewhere else too.

I sighed and looked at Chuck, who seemed to enjoy every second of the drama.

"Minho beat Dave!" Chuck cheered, turning to me again. "Gotta get to Newt right now! I need to know what happened. Come on!"

~

Neither Minho or Dave was seen when Chuck and I finally found Newt sitting at a table.