44 - Points

A/N: I'm 10!!! 👆

~

Nothing happened in the maze. There was no Griever, bomb, or any danger. When I came back, none of the boys talked to me. It got me upset and made me realize how badly I needed them to be happy. It was ridiculous!

I stood in line, waiting for Frypan to give me food. He gave me a genuine smile. "Hey, Greenie. You okay?"

I shrugged. "Could be better." Then I turned my head to look at our usual table. Only Newt and Minho sat there, no Chuck. "Where are you having dinner, Fry?"

I didn't feel like sitting with the two boys at all. They were both angry for some reason, so not greet company.

"Just here. Wanna stay?" Frypan asked. "I just gotta finish these off and then I can eat."

"That would be nice. Thanks, Fry." I smiled, took my plate, and sat down behind Fry, who served dinner for everyone.

Boys were laughing and bickering cheerfully, which made me a bit happier. I saw how happy they could still be, even though we were locked up in a maze, that was maybe unsolvable.

"So what's wrong?" Frypan sat down next to me, also on the ground. We leaned against a maze wall that was right next to the kitchen and watched the boys eat, some of them even throw food.

I hesitated a bit, which Frypan immediately noticed. "Come on, girl. Spit it out."

I chuckled and started explaining. "Minho and Newt are mad about something, so they won't talk to me and keep giving glances. In the maze, a bomb went off and a Griever was behind me so I got all these abrasions that hurt like hell.. some people are making weird comments, the Dave stuff still bothers me, I almost killed Newt, Gally says things, I punched Minho and fought with him.. yeah.. that."

By the time I was done explaining, my eyes got watery. "And I cry all the time. It's lame." I added, voice shaky.

"Aah, honey." Frypan softly said as he put a hand on my knee. "Maybe you just need something relieving."

"Last time I did that I almost killed Newt." I cried out.

Frypan didn't ask anything about anything I explained to him. Just comforted me, which helped a lot, especially since he didn't force me to tell anything. "Then help me with the dishes. Must be very relieving. But it'll be alright."

I smiled through my pain. "Thanks, Fry." I paused and looked at him. "What did you bet for?"

Frypan chuckled loudly. "Are you seriously asking me that right now?"

"I guess I am. So what did you bet for?"

"That you would kiss Newt, then Minho.. and I didn't know about the rest. It's hard to choose between two slintheads, isn't it?"

I laughed out loud. "It indeed is hard, but you're right about the first thing."

Frypan's eyes opened wide, but also twinkled. "You kissed Newt?"
My stomach dropped by realizing I just told Frypan that.
"Don't worry. I won't tell. But spill the tea! That's also relieving."

"Well, we were in the woods. Newt jumped me, but then lay down next to me.." As I explained, I started to dream about the moment again, staring at the sky while talking. "And then we held hands, Newt suddenly got up and asked permission to kiss me."

"He asked shucking permission?" Frypan gasped.

"He did. And obviously, I agreed, so we kissed! It was very nice, but I never got chance to talk about it again. And now he's angry for some reason." I ended up sighing again. "And I don't know what to do with Minho."