20 - Three Rules

"Newt!" Someone screamed. "Why am I supposed to wake Minho up?"

"Because you were done eating and Minho is late, Chuck." A British accent sighed.

"Not just Minho."

"What do you mean not just Minho? It's not like he- oh."

Great conversation to wake up with. I kept my eyes closed and tried to fall back asleep since I was tired and in the most comfortable position ever, but Newt and Chuck interrupted.

"Why the shuck are they sleeping like that?" Chuck whisper-screamed.

"I don't know," Newt grumbled. His mood lightened down a lot in just a split second.

"Why is Jane on top of Minho?"

"I don't know." Newt snapped.

Damn. He's quite pissed. Why is he always pissed at me and Minho? Jeez.

"And what happened to Minho's hair? It looks weird." Chuck blurted.

"He didn't put any gel in it."

"Why are they in the same bed?"

"How am I supposed to know that, Chuck?"

"Is this the same thing that you and Jane did the other day?"

"I don't know."

"But Minho's not shirtless."

"Luckily," Newt mumbled.

"And what did you do to your hair?" Chuck asked.

"There's nothing wrong with my hair," Newt replied, offended.

"I'm gonna keep the thoughts I have right now to myself." Chuck paused. "And why won't they wake up?"

"I don't bloody know, Chuck! I told you to wake them up so go shucking do it so we can stop looking at this... this stupid couple who apparently do not hate each other!" Newt suddenly raised his voice.

"Alright." Chuck sniffed. It sounded like he walked closer to me.

"I'm awake." I quickly said.

"Could've said that a bit earlier! Newt started yelling at me!" Chuck sighed.

"Sorry, Chuckie." I opened my eyes and once I looked right into Minho's face, they opened even wider.

"Why are you next to Minho? You called him a dingleberry! You still need to tell me what that means, though. I named Gally a dingleberry, but then he threatened to kill me like he does every day." Chuck blurted out.

The kid kept talking about some other stuff and in the meanwhile, I realized how I ended up in Minho's bed. Dave. His hands. I could feel them on me. My vision got blurred in tears again.

What if Minho didn't show up? Where's Dave right now? Who else knows what happened? Did anyone get hurt?

"Jane?" Chuck lowered his voice. "Are you okay?"

I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, but it didn't work. The tears kept coming. "Sorry, Chuck." I sobbed as I climbed out of the bed.

Chuck watched me in confusion. "Come on. We'll get breakfast. Frypan made pancakes!"

"I'm not really hungry right now," I replied.

"That's fine. Means I have more!" Chuck smiled, but I couldn't. "Are you coming?"

"I think we need to wake up Minho first. I have to run with him today." I explained.

"Just leave it for Newt!" Chuck screamed after he rushed out of Minho's hut to get pancakes.