*5511-5515*

Chapter 5511: Punishment, Jun's Family!

The Emperor's family naturally knew the news for the first time. After everyone heard about the situation of the Xiao family and the Jun family, the cultivators of the entire imperial family clapped their hands and cheered.

"Who made them want to kill our Young Master and Mrs. Young Master? They deserved to receive such a lesson!"

"I really hope to make them disappear, but it's too much. It's a little harder."

"Don't worry too much. Now they have received such a lesson. It is impossible to restore their vitality in a short time. I believe that sooner or later they will be defeated by our Emperor's family!"

Baili Hongzhuang was on her way to the Council Chamber, and heard the eager discussion of family practitioners along the way. The heartfelt joy from their faces can tell their excitement and joy at the moment.

Perhaps influenced by the joy of a group of children, Baili Hongzhuang's face also has an open smile.

"It seems that this time the Jun family and Xiao family are really badly injured."

She has long known that there is a bright saint church who will take action. This punishment will definitely not be light, and she wants the destruction of the Jun family is naturally extremely difficult, but after a severe lesson, they may no longer dare to make their own ideas at will.

Now she is no longer the lower realm cultivator who allowed them to grasp at the beginning. On the contrary, her current position is not weaker than that of the two families. If the other party dared to hit her idea again, she's afraid that the next time she suffered will be the disaster of extinction.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Although what I have heard is news from outside, I am afraid that the real situation is still inevitable, and it will become clearer when we get to the Chamber of Deputies."

At this moment, the Di Family Council Chamber is also immersed in joy. Di Yujue's face is filled with a happy smile, and the arc from the corner of his eyes can tell how happy he is at the moment.

"Jun Hongcheng and Xiao Yanlong really shot themselves in the foot this time. They wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to hit my Emperor's house. I feel very happy just thinking about it!"

Di Yujue laughed loudly, and the loud voice came into everyone's ears with penetrating power.

"This is what they deserve, especially the Jun family. They have been thinking of us all these years, and what is even more excessive is that they have done such things to Beichen. Now they deserve to be punished. I think this result is a bit lighter, and it's not the same as for him to die!"

Lin Yunqing's eyes are full of disgust, and a strong resentment accumulates in her heart, thinking about what she has endured over the years. She wished she could kill the instigator with her own hands.

"Yes, what the Jun family did is really shameless, and Hao'an child is also pitiful." Xia Wanrong shook her head and sighed, "Although the Jun family was not very good before, it seems they have become particularly shameless when it comes to Jun Hongcheng."

"The news came back that Jun Hongcheng, as the leader, had been directly beaten by the president of the Illuminati, and was seriously injured and unconscious, and the two elders were also seriously injured. Sad clouds and mists, so arrogant."

Di Linxuan obviously felt very happy about this. Thinking about the various ways the Jun family has conspired against them over the years, now that he has been punished like this, it really made him breathe out!