*6391-6395*

Chapter 6391: Arrived at the bazaar!

This is the first time everyone has traversed the fairy forest. Previously, everyone was located not far from where they lived.

As everyone gradually penetrated into the fairy forest, they realized how big the forest is.

The places they have been to before are probably only one percent or even one thousandth of the fairy abandoned forest.

Baili Hongzhuang's harvest on this journey is also extremely rich. Many fairy grasses can be seen everywhere on the roadside. She saw it while she was on the way and picked some by the way.

Normally, when refining pills, there will always be an influx, not to mention that most of these medicinal materials are very helpful to them now.

"Master, the medicinal materials in the fairyland are so rich, why doesn't Xianyu directly incorporate the fairyland into the scope of the fairyland, but give it up?"

Baili Hongzhuang had some doubts. She knows that the cultivation resources of Xianyu are bound to be very rich, but it is strange that such a large forest inexplicably becomes an abandoned forest?

In such a large forest, there are bound to be many precious fairy grasses in it.

"Those guys in Xianyu didn't want to give up here, but for some reason they had to give up." A trace of disdain appeared in the eyes of Granny Hua, a bit of sarcasm.

Baili Hongzhuang and others looked at each other, but they still didn't understand.

"The immortal domain really wanted to subdue the immortal abandoned forest, but there are some peerless experts in this immortal abandoned forest. As long as they don't agree, those guys will not be able to come in."

"The old guys in Xianyu wanted face and felt that they couldn't live with it, so they simply named this forest Xianqi Forest. The cultivators living here will naturally become abandoned people." Huo Xukang explained.

Hearing that, everyone now understands that there are such twists and turns in this.

From this point of view, the reason Xianqi Forest was abandoned was not because it was bad, but because they couldn't ask for it.

"It's also thanks to those things that happened in the past. Otherwise, there would be no such pure land as the Immortal Abandoned Forest. That would be really troublesome." Zhongli Xiaoran said with emotion.

"Master, so, there are still many strong people in the Immortal Abandoned Forest?"

Mo Yunjue's eyes are full of curiosity. So far, the other people in the Immortal Abandoned Forest, he hasn't seen them much.

If it weren't for people who knew that there was an Immortal Domain that had been arresting abandoned people around here, they wouldn't even be sure if there were other people living in it.

"There are naturally strong people, and there are not too many." Granny Hua smiled lightly, "But these old guys have basically seen things in the world, and just want to be ordinary people."

"You little guys don't have to be too curious, there must be people living in the fairy forest.

It's just because the range is too big, so everyone lives in a sloppy area.

When you get to the market, you will see others."

Yu Hong touched the beard on his chin, smiling all over his face.

"Yes, there are many people in every market." Zhong Limu smiled.

After three days of trip, Baili Hongzhuang and others finally arrived at the market place.