*6181-6185*

Chapter 6181: Just ask for a way out!

Xiao Yanlong looked serious, "I will find a way to make up for the losses I have caused to the Emperor's family during this period of time."

"Make up?" Di Yujue chuckled. "It's already happened, and there is no use to make up for it.

When Beichen retired from the marriage contract, I also said that I would find a way to make it up to you. You didn't hesitate to refuse it, didn't you?"

The deep eyes are full of clouds. After decades of being a brother, he did not expect that there will be a day when they will meet each other like this.

However, it was Xiao Yanlong who made this decision in the first place!

Xiao Yanlong's voice stagnated, remembering Di Yujue's apologetic expression at the time.

Compared with what the Xiao family did, the previous cancellation of the marriage contract of the Emperor family is nothing at all.

"I" Xiao Yanlong opened his mouth, his face was a little pale, "I know I was wrong, but in fact, I have been regretting it a long time ago."

However, there is no regret medicine in the world. There is no way to change all of this, you can only go wrong step by step, until the end it's simply wrong.

"Brother Emperor, after so many years of love, can you magnanimously let us go?

I promise that I will never do anything unfavorable to the Emperor's family in the future, absolutely not!" Xiao Yanlong said.

Xiao Yanlong looked serious. He didn't tell anyone today, but he came here alone.

No matter what kind of request Di Yujue would put forward, he would definitely find a way to satisfy all this, as long as they can survive.

Di Yujue calmly looked at Xiao Yanlong's pledge, and suddenly said, "I regret that the relationship between our families became like this, but I don't believe you.

From the time you stabbed the blade at Beichen and Hongzhuang, there was no room for maneuver between the two families."

He clearly remembers the scene where Jun Hongcheng and Xiao Yanlong tried their best to kill Beichen and the others. If it weren't for the astonishing abilities of these two amazing children, they would have lost their lives.

Xiao Yanlong's expression was shocked, and after thinking about it, he also felt very ashamed.

"Brother, I can guarantee that this will never happen again in the future, I can use my life as a guarantee."

Xiao Yanlong looked serious, "No matter what you need me to do, I can do it.

In fact, the biggest enemy of your family over the years is the Jun family.

As long as the Jun family disappears, everything will be resolved."

"As for what I have done, I will find a way to make up for it, and I will never be an enemy of yours in the future.

We can give you all the things in our family resource room. In addition, you can mention any conditions, or I can no longer be the head of the Xiao family, as long as you can let us live."

Xiao Yanlong looked at Di Yujue nervously. He was desperate. If Di Yujue never agreed, he would not be optimistic about the next war.

Even he had thought about it. Dissolve the family and let everyone disperse the idea of ​​fleeing.

However, the family has the dignity of the family.

Once he does this, the entire Xiao family will become a complete joke.