*6441-6445*

Chapter 6441: Are you guys watching the show?

"Pop!"

The long whip was swung down fiercely, Baili Hongzhuang started with no mercy!

She has always been a person with grudges and grievances, not to mention that Guo Shaojie and Guo Sheng provoked this matter from beginning to end.

Because of them, Xiao Hei is also seriously injured!

When the long whip was swung down, Guo Sheng couldn't help but shudder, and a blood stain was directly on his back, which quickly stained his clothes red!

The severe pain made Guo Sheng's complexion green, his sullen eyes were waiting for Baili Hongzhuang, wishing to kill her directly!

As an elder of the Xuanqing faction, has he ever suffered such humiliation?

An abandoned person who was not in the Yaoyang realm dared to humiliate him so much in full view. The hatred in his eyes gradually grew strong, and he immediately wanted to rush out and kill Baili Hongzhuang directly!

The extent to which Di Beichen and this woman care about Baili Hongzhuang, as long as he controls Baili Hongzhuang's life, then the other party will definitely not dare to continue to attack him!

It's just that, at the moment he rushed out, he received the terrible breath and pressed it down again, crushing him down!

Granny Hua's eyes narrowed slightly, and a gleam of light appeared under her eyes, "It seems that you are still not honest enough!"

The terrible breath is like a mountain slamming on him. Was pressed out of blood again!

Under this terrible pressure, the internal organs seem to be crushed into pieces, and the body can't move at all!

Baili Hongzhuang naturally noticed Guo Sheng's previous actions. She originally wanted to dodge it for the first time, but never thought that her mother-in-law would be faster, so she could not move half a minute after she crushed it.

This kind of strength is really enviable.

Similarly, she feels very happy to have such a master who protects herself.

"Pop!"

The long whip is swung down again!

"Pop!"

Adding new hatred and old hatred together, Baili Hongzhuang will return everything before!

Xiao Hei is naturally also very careful. This damn old guy tortured them like that before, but now that he has a chance, he will not let it go.

In the eyes of everyone's astonishment, Xiao Hei's figure gradually grew larger from the previous small glutinous rice dumplings. He calmly ran to the side and took a pot of water, and then took out—salt. !

Seeing Xiao Hei pouring salt into the water without hesitation, and walking slowly to Guo Sheng's side, everyone's heart was chilly!

"Baili Hongzhuang, don't go too far!" Guo Sheng gritted his teeth and said angrily, "The head will be here soon, and you will be finished by then!"

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised a fascinating arc, "I don't know if I can finish it, but you must be over!"

"Pop!"

The long whip fell heavily there. Baili Hongzhuang noticed that the long whip in his hand was different on his already bloody back. With Guo Sheng's physique so easily beaten to the skin, the painful appearance was even more indescribable.

"Are you guys watching a theater?"

Guo Sheng's face turned pale, cold sweat dripped down because of the severe pain.