*6221-6225*

Chapter 6221: Prohibition, the power of 3 people!

"So it seems that this method is indeed feasible."

The corner of Di Beichen's lips opened with a small smile, as long as he walked out of the mine a certain distance forward, it would be the extent of the Xianzi forest.

At that time, just be careful not to be caught by others, and they will be able to return smoothly.

Fang Qing was also very happy to get everyone's affirmation. He has been digging for so long for this day.

"Actually, it's a bit difficult to go out with my own strength, so I need your help."

Everyone's eyes turned slightly, "Big Brother Fang, you need our help. What is it?"

So far, Fang Qing has planned everything, and it seems that he doesn't need any help from them.

"At the other end of the mine that was dug through, there is a ban.

When I was chatting with Li Wei, he said that he wanted to pass. It would be impossible to open this mine without the cooperation of three practitioners above the Yaoyang level."

As soon as this word came out, everyone's hearts sank.

It turned out that the most critical issue is here.

All the joy seemed to be dissipated at this moment, and Di Beichen frowned slightly, "Brother Fang, we are only the cultivation base of the Heaven and Moon Realm, and the gap between it and the Bright Moon Realm is really too big."

After Fang Qing's introduction, everyone has understood that only practitioners who have reached the Glory Moon Realm and who have a certain understanding of Immortal Dao can fly to the Immortal Domain.

Compared to the cultivation base that can be improved by working hard, the understanding of immortality is the most important.

This is a illusory feeling, which cannot be achieved with the help of outsiders. Only one day you suddenly with a further understanding of the rules of the world, it is possible to see the entrance to the Immortal Territory and ascend.

In this regard, everyone also understands why very few practitioners in the upper realm can ascend.

Because, this second condition is really to try luck.

Some people just have a sudden epiphany after breaking into the Yaoyang realm, and they succeed directly, and some people even if they have already broken through to the Yaoyang realm, but if they can't understand it, they will never be able to ascend.

The rules of heaven and earth are the higher realm.

"I understand." Fang Qing nodded, "I am a practitioner in the Yaoyang realm, and I also have a talisman, which can simulate a blow from a practitioner in the Yaoyang realm.

Not only that, I heard that this ban has been in place for a long time, and gradually it has faded.

In addition to this situation and for so many years, there have been cultivators trying to break the ban and leave, so I believe that the power of the ban is not as good as before.

As long as you all add up to bombard it, we may break it."

Fang Qing's eyes are serious, this is his only hope.

If there is no way to escape this time, then he's afraid it will be impossible to leave this place in this life.

Although Di Beichen and the others are lacking in strength, they are the only ones he can trust in the entire Spirit Devourer.