*6131-6135*

Chapter 6131: Terrible lineup!

Jiang Wenyan, Murong Jing, and Chen Feng have known each other for many years.

Before they met Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, they have never been such a disregard of the overall situation.

However, after seeing the scene where they rushed out just now, he felt that there was nothing wrong with this behavior.

Perhaps everyone thinks that such a battle must be the victory of the five major guilds, but as a young men, they feel that nothing is impossible to overthrow!

As long as these five presidents die, the newly appointed president may not object to all this.

What's more, isn't the previous situation already clear?

Just looking at Baili Hongzhuang's sudden change of complexion, you can know that in all likelihood, President Lu and President Song agreed, but there were some reasons they didn't know. The president is related.

Even if not all five presidents have fallen, as long as two presidents with different ideas are reborn, the situation can be completely reversed.

Even though this fight is very risky, once it succeeds, the benefits they get will never be small.

He also knows something about the character of the Emperor family. Moreover, neither Di Beichen nor Baili Hongzhuang are the ones who have forgotten righteousness.

He's tired of the falsehood between the family and these allies. If something happens to the Chu family one day, will those allies really come forward to help?

It can be seen from today's situation, but if they stand up at this time, then the Emperor's family will definitely stand up and help.

This kind of true ally is the most important, isn't it?

Chu Yifeng looked at his son's firm gaze, with a hesitation on his face.

"Yingming, this matter is not as simple as you think. If you make a mistake, the Chu family will be forever."

It was a confident smile, "Although Di Beichen and the others do not have the advantage, I think they will win."

Facing a giant monster and beast king that have never been seen before. Thunder's complexion is also a bit ugly.

The shock of the Beast King is not fake. Even as a human, he can feel the terrible shock. The only thing to be thankful is that the strength of the Beast King is not strong enough. Otherwise, it will be really suspended today!

It's just that the appearance of the Beast King directly suppressed all the monsters on their side, and could no longer play a role.

In desperation, Thunder can only say, "Put away all the monsters!"

A group of cultivators have long been unable to restrain the contract beasts, the shivering appearance is simply a shock, it is really shameful!

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes filled with a sneer.

Since the decision to establish the Dark Saints was made, they have prepared for the worst-war!

So, even if this scene is really here, they won't be completely panicked because of it. The only thing they didn't expect was Thunder would kill all the dark attribute cultivators.

However, this also strengthened their heart to establish a congregation!

Just as the thunder was about to take action, suddenly, a cold voice rang.

"I'm here too!"

Ling'er's elegant figure appeared in the sight of everyone.

However, it is not a bit long-winded, it transforms into a dragon shape directly in mid-air.