*5636-5640*

Chapter 5636: Meet, White Palace Lord!

"How come there are so many people around Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen? And these people seem to be fresh faces."

"These people should be the first time when they came to Penglai Island, did they bring their relatives?"

"This is too exaggerated. Penglai Island is not a place where anyone can come."

A cultivator frowned. They came to Penglai Island because their strength reached the standard.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen brought all their relatives here without saying a word, which is too inappropriate.

Listening to the man's words, the person next to him patted his head and said, "Do you want to die? Keep it quiet, even if Baili Hongzhuang breaks the rules, what about it?"

None of the Chiyue Sect masters are her opponents. Isn't this that she will bring whoever she wants to bring?"

Everyone looked at each other, but this situation seemed very speechless to them. But no one dare to say half a word, who makes the other party strong?

In everyone's eyes, Baili Hongzhuang is a more powerful figure than Sect Master Chiyue.

Unless you are stronger than her, it is tantamount to looking for death.

Besides, there is another Di Beichen.

Even if the Di Beichen did not make a move at the time, everyone knows that the strength of Di Beichen is probably stronger than Baili Hongzhuang, plus this guy's undoubted wife protection attributes, seriously who is really willing to provoke Baili Hongzhuang.

Mu Lingbing looked at everything on Penglai Island, with a gentle smile on her face, "It's really lively here."

"However, Hongzhuang, what about you? I think everyone here seems to know you?"

Although they are far away and others can't hear clearly, she can still hear the names of Hongzhuang and Beichen in a vague way.

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang was startled slightly, and she paid attention to the surroundings. The cultivators who were still looking at them suddenly turned their gazes back, not daring to take another look.

"Because we were disciples of the inner temple of Penglai Temple before, everyone is familiar with us."

"Yes, and the Hongzhuang is so outstanding, it's normal for everyone to know them, ah."

Nangong Wu is very imaginative. With the combination of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, it must be fascinating no matter where they appear.

"Let's go to the Penglai Temple first. The Sect Master and Lord Long are very familiar with us. After the elders and disciples arrive, we must rely on them to take care of them." Di Beichen slowly said.

Situ Yan nodded, "It is true that everyone must be settled first, and only then can we leave with peace of mind."

When Bai Cangming, Long Yuanwei and others heard the news that Baili Hongzhuang was back. At that time, it was the first time to come out to welcome you.

Because they had already known the purpose of Baili Hongzhuang's return, they were not surprised at all when they saw so many people.

"Hongzhuang, you are here."

"Hall Master Bai, we are going to trouble you again." Baili Hongzhuang laughed.

"We are all so familiar already. What do you still say these polite remarks?" Bai Cangming waved his hand, as if we are all our own, and we don't need to be polite with me.