*6256-6260*

Chapter 6256: Pointing, Hongzhuang!

Listening to Shu Yu's reprimand, even if Xiao Sewu was unwilling, she did not dare to say anything more on the face.

In these days, almost every time this matter was mentioned, Master would always reprimand her and let her break the idea.

It's just that, she believes that no matter who happened to this kind of thing, it is impossible to treat it as having never happened. If such a bloody hatred is forgotten in this way, what face will she have to face the ancestors and parents in the future?

Until Shu Yu left with Xiao Xudong, Xiao Sewu quietly looked at the two secret keys in her hand.

The two secret keys were given to her by her father and father-in-law. They believed that with the protection of the master, they would be safe.

"Di Beichen, I will never give you this secret key."

Her hands gradually closed, and Xiao Sewu's eyes were filled with bitter hatred.

Even if she can't do anything now, at least she won't let the Emperor family have a chance to open the secret realm of inheritance.

Until the elders discussed the wedding process of Di Shaofeng and Baili Yunyan, Baili Hongzhuang and others returned to the Emperor's house.

However, during these two days, Baili Hongzhuang did not idle, but went to discuss medical techniques with Dr. Wu.

As the most famous physician in the upper world, Wu Weiming's strength is naturally beyond doubt.

What moved Baili Hongzhuang the most was that after Wu Weiming knew her direction for the Baili family, he simply moved to live with the Baili family.

It is very convenient to come and go between the three major families. In addition, there are not many people in the Emperor family who want to learn medical skills. It is more convenient for him to simply come here.

During this period, Wu Weiming's medical skills have also improved.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang's appearance, Wu Weiming also expressed his doubts during this period.

For this, Baili Hongzhuang also answered them one by one. Some of the questions she had never understood before, but after studying with Granny Hua, her medical skills have made an extraordinary leap.

So when faced with these problems, she was able to deal with them calmly.

Even if some medicinal materials of Xianyu are not available in the upper world, many problems can be solved.

The only difference is that Xianyu has more medicinal materials, so the medical content is also more abundant.

When Wu Weiming saw Baili Hongzhuang so easily resolved his confusion over this period, his heart was also full of shock.

He has always felt that his master has been busy practicing these days, fearing that she has no time to study medical skills, but now it seems that his master is completely against the sky.

It's not that she didn't study medical skills. On the contrary, her improvement in medical skills was amazing.

Following Baili Hongzhuang's explanation, Wu Weiming only felt that his eyes were clear, and the problems that had troubled him for a long time were solved in this way. She even gave him more ideas and made his eyes shine.

It turns out that many problems are caused by his limited thinking, and there are many bold directions to try.

Baili Hongzhuang was very pleased to see such a studious Wu Weiming.