*5901-5905*

Chapter 5901: Listen to the young master's wife!

The huge pressure is crushing every cell. At this moment, time seems to have stopped passing, and the whole hall is almost still.

All the cultivators were lying on the ground, and it took a long time to gather up the courage to try to move their bodies, but soon fell on the ground again under the terrible pressure.

Only the pens in Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen's hands were constantly moving, and the rustle left by the pen tip on the paper became the most pleasing sound in the dark temple.

The two of them looked solemn and serious, even if they were copying these completely incomprehensible content, they still had a strange feeling in their hearts.

Something seems to be right in front of them, but there is always a layer of fog covering it, making them unclear.

It's just that, under this pressure, they didn't feel that the speed of practicing in the process of copying was faster than usual.

In a blink of an eye, three days have passed.

For three full days, everyone was constantly adapting themselves under this pressure, trying to regain their mobility.

Until the third day, Huangfu Ting was finally able to sit up.

"Call"

Huangfu Ting took a deep breath, and the whole person was relaxed.

Don't think this is just an easy action, but it's really not easy to do it.

In order to be able to sit up, he tried for three days before he succeeded. The sadness was not enough for outsiders.

Other cultivators also kept trying during this period, until they saw Huangfu Ting had succeeded, the eagerness in their eyes became more intense.

"I also tempered my physical body in Lei Ze, but compared to you, the gap is so big."

Huang Fu Ting couldn't help but sigh, although his cultivation has been done since the dark power awakened. Because it was difficult to make progress, he was thrown off a lot by other cultivators, but his confidence in himself did not disappear.

I thought my physical strength was pretty good, but after comparing with the two of Di Beichen, the gap was much larger.

People are more popular than people, maybe that's it.

After Lei Ze's tempering, his physical body has been strengthened a lot than before. Now thinking about it, the two of Di Beichen should have been paying attention to this improvement, as far as the current gap is concerned. I am beyond reach.

"We have tempered the physical body before." Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "There are many opportunities to improve the physical body. In the future, as long as you pay more attention to it, you can quickly improve."

Huangfu Ting nodded slightly, his eyes were deep and complicated. Baili Hongzhuang put it simply, and he also understood that this was no easy task.

Different from improving the cultivation base, the power of improving the physical body is full of pain, and only people with tough minds can do it.

Not only Huangfu Ting, the cultivators present have also secretly made up their minds after experiencing today's events, and must pay attention to increasing their physical strength in the future.

Improving my own cultivation level is obviously not enough. I can't see any problems in normal days, but under such circumstances, the gap is completely revealed.