*6346-6350*

Chapter 6346: Excited, seniors!

Yu Hong and others rushed over after knowing that Baili Hongzhuang came back. Seeing the two who have grown a lot in a year, the smiling faces of the vicissitudes of life are relieved.

"You little guys have a fulfilling life in the upper world. Did you go to experience after a while?"

Yu Hong looked at the two with a smile, between his eyebrows with a hint of doubt, "I don't think your cultivation level has improved much, but it seems that your mood has changed?"

As a powerhouse in the fairyland, Yu Hong and others are very sensitive to this of course.

The spirits of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen are obviously different from before. Such changes are often caused by changes in mood.

Di Beichen smiled and nodded, "Senior's eyes are really amazing."

"Just aiming at your diligent appearance, you will be able to break into the fairyland in the future."

Yu Hong has a look of appreciation. He has seen too many cultivators at this age. Many cultivators begin to enjoy comfort after they have achieved some results. After a long time, the original superiority will be lost. No longer exists.

There are also some cultivators who have never stopped working hard, which will only get better and better.

Obviously, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen belongs to the latter.

Zhong Li Xiaoran slowly said, "It's not easy for you to go to experience this time."

"You can see it too?" Huo Xukang smiled, these two also knows the strength of the little guys very well, they are all talents, but there are still some gaps in their mood.

This is not to say that the two are not sufficiently savvy, and there is a certain relationship between their mood and age. Before that age, there are many things that are difficult to see.

However, the two of them now have a lot of improvement in their moods. They must have encountered a remarkable experience, otherwise such a big change will not happen in a short time.

Seeing several seniors so easily saw all this, Baili Hongzhuang's heart was also secretly moved, and the eyes of the seniors really were not what they could compare.

Just as the two were planning to tell the situation this time, Yu Hong suddenly said, "You are here to see how us old guys are doing or are you planning to come back and continue to study?"

Without waiting for the two of them to answer, Yu Hong continued, "You haven't really learned what you learned at the time. It has been more than a year. You forgot all of them."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled secretly, Yu Hong is as cute as ever.

Although he was asking them, but this attitude has been very obvious, he hopes they can come back.

This feeling makes them feel very warm. The seniors are like family elders, and they have always been tolerant to take care of them.

And they didn't actually do anything, just cooked every day, this kind of trivial matter was not a big deal at all, but several seniors did not hesitate to give them advice.

"Senior, we planned to come back, but we are worried about the situation here." Baili Hongzhuang smiled lightly.

"Those little fish and shrimps don't need to bother at all." Huo Xukang said proudly.

Granny Hua also said, "Those guys don't have so much patience. They haven't found you for so long. They have already given up."

The Spirit Devourer lost so many Spirit Devouring Stones naturally felt extremely dissatisfied in their hearts, but these guys believed that you have already gone to Chaos Immortal Territory, so they didn't continue to look for you in this Immortal Abandoned Forest.