*5571-5575*

Chapter 5571: Excitement and tears!

"Why haven't I seen my mother and madam master yet?"

Baili Hongzhuang walked forward slowly. Many elders have arrived after hearing the news. Someone was already the first to inform, she didn't understand why she haven't seen them yet.

Whether it is Mu Lingbing or Nangong Wu, Baili Hongzhuang misses them very much. These two people are the most important women in her life.

Not only Baili Hongzhuang, Lan Yunxiao and Yu Linfeng both looked at the direction of Mu Lingbing's residence.

Noting this scene, Shangguan Yingying and the others looked at each other. They have long heard that both the Lan Patriarch and the Jade Palace Lord spoiled their wives. Now it seems that this rumor is really true after all.

Just as everyone was thinking about it, two shadows quietly appeared in everyone's sight.

After Mu Lingbing came out, she noticed the familiar figures in front of her as soon as she came out. The corners of her eyes couldn't help being moist.

"Hongzhuang!"

After Mu Lingbing glanced at Lan Yunxiao, she rushed to Baili Hongzhuang.

"Mother, I'm back."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, and tears flashed in her eyes.

Even if she only got together for a short time, she knew very well about her mother's love for her.

Mother and daughter embraced each other.

Feeling the warmth in her arms and the familiar breath, Mu Lingbing's heart was filled with satisfaction and joy.

"Hongzhuang, you are finally back."

After a long while, Mu Lingbing released Baili Hongzhuang, and looked at her carefully, "You been away for several years. Have you been very hard at work? I think you are so thin."

"No." Baili Hongzhuang smiled and shook her head, "Don't say me, you are really thin too."

She can clearly feel that her mother is thinner than before, presumably because she is worried about them.

"Who told you not to come back to see me earlier? I think about my daughter every day, so I lose weight." Mu Lingbing said with a smile.

"It's her daughter who is not filial." Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell slightly, her eyes apologetic.

The mother is worried about her child. In fact, she has always known that her parents and relatives must be worried about her, but there are too many things that make her unable to withdraw in a short time. This guilt has always been in her heart.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang's serious look, Mu Lingbing shook her hand and head. "Silly girl, I just said it casually. I know you are filial for a reason."

At the same time, Nangong Wu looked at Yu Linfeng with tears in her eyes.

When the distance was ten meters, Nangong Wu stopped.

Looking at the figure in front of her who was a lot thinner than before, her heart was extremely complicated.

The tension, worry and anxiety of these days almost all came to her heart at this moment. Over the years, she has mostly been with Yu Linfeng wherever he goes, and they have never separated this long like this before.

Perhaps this day is not long for others, but for her it is no different from one day and three autumns, which is too difficult.

Yu Linfeng looked at the familiar figure, his handsome face opened a warm smile. The next moment, he opened his hands and looked at Nangong Wu tenderly.