*5666-5670*

Chapter 5666: Show one hand, Hongzhuang!

"Zhong Limu, let us prepare for today's meal."

Baili Hongzhuang and Shangguan Yingying looked at each other. Obviously, they are also very talented and involved in this kind of thing.

They came here today, although it was just a face-to-face meeting, but they will inevitably trouble Zhong Limu and Zhong Li Xiaoran in the future, so they naturally have to do a good job.

According to their guess, Zhong Li Xiaoran is an expert from outside the world. They have too many things that they don't understand about Xianyu, and they're afraid they will inevitably trouble him in the future.

Hearing that, Zhong Limu was taken aback for a moment and waved his hand, "No, you are the guests, how can I let you prepare?"

"You don't need to be so polite, these are trivial things, we are very good at it."

Wen Ziran also nodded, "This kind of meticulous work is still the best for women."

Speaking, Wen Ziran pulled Zhong Limu aside and went to the top. Yingying gave a wink, and whether they could please Zhong Li Xiaoran or not depends on their skill.

Ling'er stood with her arms around her chest. She was obviously not good at this kind of thing.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Ling'er on the side, and couldn't help shaking her head and smiled, "Ling'er, you also go to the side and wait for us."

Ling'er heard the words and nodded, felt that standing here seemed to be getting in the way, so she walked to the other side.

Although Baili Hongzhuang and Shangguan Yingying seldom cook normally, their craftsmanship is still there, and they soon turned the monster meat into dishes.

The rich fragrance spread slowly, reaching the tips of everyone's noses, and everyone was immediately attracted.

"It smells so good!"

Zhong Limu's eyes lit up, and his young face was full of joy and expectation.

"This is much more fragrant than what I usually make!"

"The craftsmanship of Hongzhuang and Yingying is very rare. You will know it later when you taste it."

"I'm already looking forward to it now." Zhong Limu was very happy, "Grandpa always feels that my craft is not good enough normally."

"Then how is your grandpa's craftsmanship?" Wen Zi Ran asked curiously.

Zhong Limu thought for a while, and said, "My grandpa has never cooked since I could cook. I also forgotten how grandpa's craftsmanship is, but I don't think it will be better than me. Right?"

Upon seeing this, the trio of Di Beichen immediately thought of Zhong Limu starting to cook at a young age, while Zhong Li Xiaoran was basking outside safely

"I suddenly think my old man is still very good to me." Wen Ziran said.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "My master too."

"My sister too." Baili Yanche said clearly.

As the dishes were ready, Baili Hongzhuang said outside the house, "Senior Zhongli, it's lunch."

'Squeak."

There was a sound from the chair at the door, apparently because it had been in disrepair for a long time.

Just when Zhong Li Xiaoran was about to come in, a few voices suddenly heard outside the door.

"Old Zhong, what did your family do at noon today? Why is it so fragrant?"