*6271-6275*

Chapter 6271: Familiar, dark idol!

Every day, Di Linxuan and Di Yujue will also come to take a look.

Because such a situation has never happened before, everyone is not sure when Beichen will come out, but according to past experience, the time to enter the inheritance secret realm will not be too long.

"Father, do you think this inheritance secret realm is prepared for dark attribute cultivators?" Di Shaofeng looked at the closed door with thoughts in his eyes, "Black blood, black power, perhaps it should have been discovered a long time ago."

The probability of the appearance of the dark attribute cultivator is as low as that of the light attribute. Among the many attributes, it is the probability that these two attribute cultivators appear the smallest.

There have also been dark attribute cultivators in the history of the Emperor, but everyone has never thought about it carefully.

Di Yujue fell into deep thought, "The black light is indeed very characteristic. Beichen is a dark attribute, and he founded the Dark Holy Society. If all these are connected, there is indeed such a thing. It's possible."

"Although the family has opened up the inheritance before, there has not been such a black light, so the past patriarchs have not made more observations in this regard."

Di Shaofeng smiled lightly, "I can't forget the scene of that day until now. The breath is really amazing. I think Beichen's future may exceed our imagination."

As Di Shaofeng's voice fell, none of the people present objected.

In fact, everyone has these ideas in their minds.

Normally, Di Beichen's performance is already quite astonishing, but now it seems that the situation is even more astonishing than they thought. Beichen's future may be stronger than they thought.

"Hongzhuang, how have you been? Don't speak much?" Di Shaofeng looked at Baili Hongzhuang suspiciously, but Hongzhuang has always been most concerned about Beichen matters, but Hongzhuang seems to be very quiet these few days.

Listening, Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "I just think this thing is very magical, it seems that I touched something vaguely, but I still don't understand it."

"How do you feel?"

Di Yujue turned his eyes to Baili Hongzhuang. He remembered the latter's performance that day.

Originally, he was able to know the blood fusion between Beichen and Hongzhuang. Turning into gold, he already felt very magical, and now it seems that there are still some things that they didn't think of.

Since the two have been combined, the co-production that they have shown has exceeded expectations. Even in this inheritance secret realm, Hongzhuang's performance is different from ordinary people, so there must be a reason.

"I think the aura that Beichen exuded that day is somewhat similar to the aura that I felt in the dark idol."

Baili Hongzhuang thought and said, "It's a little different, but the powerful feeling is the same. I just think it's really amazing."

"Dark Idol?" Di Shaofeng was startled slightly, "I have never been to the Dark Idol, but after you mentioned this, I think it really seems possible."

He is not a dark attribute, and he has only felt the breath of a god of light when he was on the ancient battlefield.

Originally, he didn't think about this at all, but after Hongzhuang's reminder, he just felt that the powerful and terrifying aura had no other power to compare except for the gods.