*6121-6125*

Chapter 6121: Kill without mercy!

As soon as these words came out, Di Beichen looked away, and his deep eyes were covered with blood, with extreme hatred!

He has always done his utmost to facilitate this, to allow discriminated dark attribute cultivators to have a place to live in peace of mind.

These things that ordinary people don't need to fight for, but it is difficult for them to reach the sky.

Even if he was very cruel to thunder, he never thought that he could be so despicable that he planned to kill all the dark attribute cultivators in one fell swoop. This is nothing for everyone!

Baili Hongzhuang looked at thunder in disbelief, is this man so cold-blooded?

Is it so easy for him to say something that is so cruel in the eyes of others?

The expressions of Di Yujue and others solidified for a moment, and after reacting, an annoyance emerged in their hearts.

"This guy is really shameless!"

Di Yujue absolutely sipped in secret. If he was a little scrupulous, then facing this extremely cruel guy at this moment, he felt that no need to estimate half a point!

"This kind of guy can also become a president of the thunder-attribute guild. Is that group of people blind?"

Lin Wenlan's complexion is pale, and the bulging veins on his temples are visible. The anger in his heart, "Do it! Let's go!"

A trace of bloodthirsty flashed in Ouyang Jifeng's eyes. His eldest brother has been devastated because of the guild's blows over the years.

Even if he comforts and persuades, it is useless. The inferiority that spreads from the bottom of my heart makes people feel distressed.

Over the years, he has been working hard to become the young master of the family, hoping that one day he can do his best to change all this!

However!

Now this guy wants to kill all dark attribute cultivators!

So, once they succeed in doing this, is it really impossible for Big Brother to see him in the future?

These cruel beasts!

He will never allow it!

"Do it!"

Ouyang Jifeng suddenly uttered, the calm voice was terrifying deathly, and there was no emotion at all, only cruelty.

The sudden voice attracted everyone's attention. When Ouyang Jifeng spoke suddenly, everyone was a little surprised. They didn't expect Ouyang Jifeng to hate the dark attribute cultivator so much?

This is not in line with his usual personality at all!

Xiao Yanlong and Jun Hongcheng smiled at each other and stood up together.

Originally, they were worried that they would appear cruel when they stepped forward to respond in the first place. Now that Ouyang Jifeng is in the lead, they don't have to worry about it.

"Kill all the dark attribute practitioners!"

The practitioners of the Xiao family and the Jun family were already ready to continue. After hearing the Patriarch's instructions, everyone rushed out immediately and went forward.

Di Beichen heard the sound and looked at Xiao Yanlong, his bloodthirsty eyes were filled with extremely cold hostility, and his voice suppressed the extreme storm.

"Xiao Family, Jun Family, as long as I am not dead today, I will slaughter your entire family without leaving a living!"

The words ooze blood and make people feel trembling!