*6226-6230*

Chapter 6226: Seven days have arrived!

The abandoned mine is very quiet. There is no one here normally, but you need to be careful when you go to the mine to avoid being hit by others.

After arriving in the mine, everyone quietly breathed a sigh of relief and accelerated their pace to the tunnel.

They have dug the Spirit Devouring Stone here for several nights, but the size of this Spirit Devouring Stone vein is almost beyond their imagination.

Even if they kept putting away the Spirit Devouring Stones these days, this is the Spirit Devouring Stone veins but there seems to be no change. The remaining Spirit Devouring Stones are still a very large number.

"It would be nice if we discovered this spirit-devouring stone vein earlier. Looking back, we really did waste a lot of time." Wen Ziran wiped the sweat from his forehead and exclaimed.

Everyone nodded, and it was indeed a waste of too much time.

"One month, it should be about the same." Baili Hongzhuang looked at the pile of Spirit Devouring Stones in front of her, and they moved together at a very fast speed.

It's rare to encounter such a soul-devouring stone vein, and no one is willing to give up.

After all, they all want to enter the fairyland in the future, and this Spirit Devouring Stone may have a lot of effect.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, everyone couldn't help thinking for a while, and then their hands moved faster.

Although the two little guys, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai, are in the form of monsters, as two financial fans, the speed at this time is often beyond everyone's imagination.

They saw that the claws of the two little guys were more flexible than everyone's hands, and they quickly moved the Spirit Devouring Stone into the Universe Bag.

Every day and night, everyone gathers here in a tacit understanding. It was not until the sky gradually cleared that they rushed back. Fortunately, it went smoothly and was not noticed.

In a blink of an eye, seven days have arrived.

Just as Fang Qing said, in the afternoon, all the managers went out one after another.

At the same time, the cultivators guarding outside the Spirit Devourer also came inside one after another, beware that some cultivators would choose to escape today.

"Just aiming at this posture, the guards are almost stricter than usual."

Baili Yanche looked at the situation in front of him, and the cultivators who were in charge of them normally are already there. That's a lot, now the cultivators from outside have also come in, and one person is watching almost every tens of meters.

Under such circumstances, it is as difficult to escape.

"Because the previous waves of cultivators took advantage of this day to escape, gradually every day, the guards of the Spirit Devourer became very strict." Fang Qing slowly said, " Because of the changes in the guarding situation, no one recently thought about running away today."

Wen Ziran nodded slightly, "If you still want to escape under such a situation, isn't it looking for death?"

"It's just that so many people gather here. As long as we leave the mine, our every move will be clearly seen. Under such circumstances, we want to run without knowing it. Is it difficult to get to the abandoned mine?"

Mo Yunjue frowned slightly. Normally, because of the small number of people, everyone rarely noticed the abandoned mine, so they were able to sneak over in the dead of night.