*6451-6455*

Chapter 6451: Proud, Meng Buqun!

Grandma Hua:"

Yu Hong:"

Huo Xukang:"

I guessed this guy is so lazy a long time ago, It's absolutely impossible to do it yourself, but you take it for granted, right?

"Master, leave it to me." Mo Yunjue nodded in response.

Meng Buqun smiled with satisfaction, "Master tells you, although I and Old Man Zhong Li have always been on the same level at the beginning, everyone knows that I am stronger than him.

It's just because this old guy has a strange character and everyone doesn't want to offend it. That's why we are equal."

Mrs. Hua and others held their foreheads. This guy's shameless look is really spicy!

"So, you must not want me to live in a place worse than Zhongli, right?"

Meng Buqun looked at Mo Yunjue with a smile, his eyes shining little Xingxing expressed his inner expectation very well.

"

Sure enough, the previous ones were all nonsense. This is Meng Buqun's real goal.

"Master, don't worry, the disciples will do their best."

Mo Yunjue didn't feel that there was any problem with this request. Master's willingness to teach him is already his blessing, and now he only needs to build a house. It's not difficult.

After leaving the house, Mo Yunjue quickly began to build Meng Buqun's house near Granny Hua and others.

When Wen Ziran and others see this, it is naturally impossible for Mo Yunjue to build it alone. Although this is not to build a magnificent house, it will obviously take a lot of time to do it by one person. of.

However, with their participation, this speed will inevitably be greatly accelerated.

Meng Buqun satisfactorily looked at Mo Yunjue and the others who were sweating not far away, leaning comfortably on the recliner, shaking the fan, feeling uncomfortable.

"It's good to be young. Look at these little guys. No matter what they do, they are full of energy."

Looking at Meng Buqun's proud look, Granny Hua and others were speechless. This guy's personality hasn't changed a bit over the years.

While the men were busy building houses, Baili Hongzhuang and Baili Yunyan and others began to prepare today's lunch.

"Fortunately, this time we almost bought all the household appliances we might need to win the favor of Senior Meng. After the house is built, we only need to put things in."

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly. Originally, she thought that there were so many things in the Ring of Chaos. She didn't know where to put them, but now they all have their place.

"I don't know what Senior Meng did before, just looking at him, I think it's not easy."

Linger's rare expression of curiosity, once Zhong is away from Senior Senior He Meng began to give serious advice, presumably the strength of Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue will advance by leaps and bounds.

Zhong Limu looked at the house where the model gradually appeared, and couldn't help looking at Zhong Li Xiaoran beside him.

"Grandpa, Senior Meng's house seems to be bigger than the one we live in now."

Zhong Limu looked at the place where they live now. It is clear that from this frame You can see the size.

Hearing that, Zhong Li Xiaoran couldn't help but frowned, and heard the proud voice of Meng Buqun not far away.