*6096-6100*

Chapter 6096: Contagious emotions!

Baili Hongzhuang looked at such an Emperor, her hands couldn't help but close, her heart was also touched by this, with an indescribable distress.

In these days, because there are more and more dark attribute cultivators gathered here, they have become more and more aware of this situation.

It is precisely because the more they understand, the more distressed they are.

In comparison, the people who followed Huangfu Ting are already doing very well.

Because they live in a group, even if someone wants to oppress, they need to think about it, and some lonely cultivators live like a joke.

The tragedy is beyond your imagination.

This situation made them more determined, and they must do their best to change everything.

Not only for the last wish of the black gods, but also to comply with their hearts.

This is what they want to do from the bottom of their hearts!

Di Beichen's words uttered the aspirations of all the dark attribute cultivators, and the painful experiences of these years passed through their minds.

That kind of pain is not something that people of other attributes can understand!

They have endured too many years of discrimination, and they will be awakened from dreams at midnight. How many people have never slept in a peaceful night, and the feeling of being awakened in the middle of the night with cold sweats is really uncomfortable.

Di Yujue's eyes are full of brilliance, and such an Di Beichen is a rare treasure in their eyes.

Perhaps in the eyes of others, doing such a thing is simply thankless, but such a heart of innocence is extremely precious to them.

They are proud of Di Beichen!

Ouyang Jifeng's hands couldn't help shaking. If everyone saw this scene, I would be very happy!

As the younger brother, he will do his best to facilitate this, so that the eldest brother will not be in the dark forever.

Almost all the people who were extremely disapproving of this matter, after hearing these words, inexplicably pressed a boulder in their hearts.

Emotions can be contagious, especially with such powerful words as Di Beichen, thinking of the situation of dark attribute cultivators over the years, everyone really feels very miserable.

Think about it carefully, these are just the results of the situation, and have nothing to do with these young people themselves.

"Actually, I am in favor of Beichen's approach. These people really have a difficult time. It is time for this situation to change."

Jiang Wenyan's face is calm, he has not He expressed his attitude, but in fact his heart had already been on the side of the Dark Holy Assembly.

Many things have continued not because it was right, but because no one can break the deadlock.

As long as someone can break this deadlock, then everything will turn around.

"I heard what they said about the situation in the past two days, and I am really sad." At the head of Murong, he has never paid much attention to these things before, and he will only understand these situations after careful understanding. How sad.

The guild leader who had originally planned to reject strongly also had a moment of hesitation at this moment. What Di Beichen said was reasonable, and they really had no way to refute it.