*5786-5790*

Chapter 5786: Shocked, Murong Jing!

Looking at Jiang Wenyan's helpless appearance, Murong Jing also chuckled, "It seems that the place where you walked this way is really off the beaten track, but this also proves that we are destined."

"Indeed." Jiang Wenyan nodded, "It's good to be able to meet you."

"Murong, have you seen my big brother?" Di Beichen asked aloud.

He has seen many cultivators when he was in Huxin Pavilion, but he hasn't heard from his eldest brother until now, and he don't know what's going on with his eldest brother.

"No." Murong Jing shook his head, "I met Lin Taxing a few days ago. The cultivators of your family is with him. I also asked him about Shaofeng, but no one seems to have seen him so far."

Hearing, Di Beichen frowned slightly, and it has been a while since entering the ancient battlefield. Although the scope here is large, most cultivators have already met.

It's really strange that there hasn't been any news from his eldest brother for so long.

Noting the worried appearance of Di Beichen, Murong Jing said with relief, "Don't think about it, Shaofeng must be fine. The scope here is too big, maybe he has some adventures."

"I hope so." The haze in Di Beichen's eyes dissipated, and he was very confident of his eldest brother's abilities.

Now Jun Lingxun has fallen, and Xiao Sewu has also been there. If there are no accidents, there should be no problem.

"Murong, I have to tell you a surprising news."

"What news?" Murong Jing raised his eyebrows, "Apart from your safe return, what else can you tell me? I'll be surprised?"

"Jun Lingxun was taken away."

As soon as these words came out, Murong Jing and the cultivators behind him were all stunned and their mouths opened wide. Looking at Di Beichen in disbelief, the news was really surprising.

"Beichen, I heard you right?" Murong Jing was dumbfounded, "He was taken away from his house? Who had taken him away?

I seemed to have heard about Jun Lingxun before. And Xiao Sewu disappeared with you. It seemed that something extraordinary had happened."

"The name of the man who seized the house was called the Blue Demon. He was extremely powerful. He should have been trapped in the ancient battlefield for a long time. He is good at illusions.

Originally he planned to kill all of us, but fortunately, Hongzhuang broke his illusion at the last minute and we were able to escape."

"Yes, that guy's strength is really terrible. We think this news should be told to everyone as soon as possible. You must be careful when you encounter this person." Jiang Wenyan added.

After hearing all this, Murong Jing couldn't recover for a long time.

House seizure, this is something they all know, but in fact the probability of seizure occurs is not high.

The same body, different souls, just thinking about it makes people creepy.

"If this matter was not told from your mouth, but from someone else's mouth, I would not believe it." Murong Jing sighed. He didn't have any good feelings for Jun Lingxun, but he ended up like this. The end of the game was too unacceptable.

"Don't say it's you, even we are a little unbelievable, but everything happened in front of our eyes."

"Did Xiao Sewu escape? You still let her go?" Murong Jing asked in confusion.