*5971-5975*

Chapter 5971: Surprised, elders!

As the three people of Baili Hongzhuang gradually said what they experienced in the ancient battlefield, shock and surprise appeared on the faces of the elders.

"The cultivators there are so powerful?"

Di Linxuan's face is slightly dark, he knows that his grandson is not a person who likes to brag, the content of this is naturally true. Yes, without any perfunctory.

But because of this, he felt terrible.

There are so many cultivators whose strength far exceeds them. Fortunately, they are dead. If they didn't die, appearing in the upper realm would be a disaster that would destroy the world.

Di Shaofeng nodded slightly, "Indeed, their strength is very strong, completely beyond my imagination.

There are many storage rings and magical objects scattered on the ground, but the breath alone shocked me to the point that I couldn't get close at all, so I could only choose to give up."

It has been so long, and looking back at this moment, he still feels lingering in his heart.

Di Yujue and the others looked at each other, and they also thought of a place in their minds.

With so many powerful cultivators, there is probably no other place besides crossing the Immortal Territory.

This is a place that they knew existed for a long time, but until now, they have not touched the way to cross the immortal domain.

Among all the people, only Shu Yu once went to the Transition Immortal Realm, and even returned from there, but no matter who went to inquire, Shu Yu just kept silent about this episode, and they were very unwilling. Resistant.

However, now these strong men are so close to the upper realm that they have to panic.

After noticing the dignified faces of his elders, Di Beichen also guessed what they were thinking, and immediately said, "Grandfather, father, you don't have to worry too much about this matter."

As soon as these words came out, the eyes of Di Yujue and others fell on Di Beichen.

"As far as we know, even if the practitioners of the immortal domain or the crossing immortal domain come to the upper realm, they will be restricted by the laws of heaven and earth, and they will not be able to display their strength in the immortal domain here.

Once they are cast out, they will be crushed into nothingness by the laws of heaven, so the things you are worried about will not happen."

Di Yujue is definitely a little surprised, "How are you so sure? How do you know this?"

"This is the contribution of Big Brother." Di Beichen said with a light smile.

Xia Wanrong and others were puzzled, 'Shaofeng, how did you know?"

Faced with the look of the family, the smile on Di Shaofeng's lips became brighter and brighter. There is even a hint of pride.

"I contracted a contract beast from the fairyland this time."

As Di Shaofeng's voice fell, there was a moment of silence in the entire chamber.

The expressions of Xia Wanrong and others seemed to freeze suddenly, staring at Di Shaofeng blankly, only wondering if they had misheard.

"Xianyu" Di Yujue frowned slightly, "Xianyu should be a stronger place than Duxianyu?"

Although he doesn't understand this, he just listens, and the name can be distinguished.