*6361-6365*

Chapter 6361: Famous, pill!

Di Shaofeng patted Zhong Limu on the shoulder, and said sincerely, "If your strength is not strong, then you will be indignant!"

If you change to anyone, just It is already a great blessing to be able to recognize one of these four seniors as a teacher.

However, Zhong Limu grew up with these four elders and was taught by them. If the strength is not strong, it would be really strange!

He didn't know how strong the practitioners of Xianyu were, and he even felt that the practitioners of Xianyu were stronger than the four predecessors.

At this moment, he also fully understood that the four seniors are all masters, and they are stronger than many practitioners in Xianyu.

Zhong Limu raised his eyebrows and smiled, "My strength is still too weak, so grandpa always scolds me.

However, grandpa said that since I practiced with you, the improvement in my strength is very fast."

Baili Yanche smiled faintly, "The reason why Senior Zhongli looked at us favorably is probably because we can urge you to practice."

"I didn't mean that." Zhong Limu waved his hand quickly and explained anxiously.

However, as everyone looked at Zhong Limu's anxious appearance, the smile in their eyes became deeper and deeper.

"Haha, we're joking, don't take it seriously."

Zhong Limu was relieved now, scratching his head a little embarrassed, and everyone likes the simple Zhong Limu from the bottom of their hearts.

In a blink of an eye, a year flew by.

The strength of everyone is constantly improving. With the guidance of several seniors, plus the help of pill and medicine from Granny Hua from time to time, everyone's improvement speed is extremely fast.

Every time they return to the Emperor's house, everyone in the family will be surprised at their strength improvement.

Even Di Yujue couldn't help asking how they practiced. Beichen and Hongzhuang's strength improved faster. This is not surprising, because their cultivation speed is not comparable to ordinary people.

But since Di Shaofeng and Baili Yunyan followed in retreat together, he found that the strength of the two is also rapidly improving. As it improves, the previous speed can't be compared at all.

For this, everyone can only make up a reason to fool them.

And the reason for the fool lies. Baili Hongzhuang's body!

With the help of Baili Hongzhuang's pill, everyone's strength can be improved rapidly.

Fortunately, Baili Hongzhuang brought it every time she came back. There are a lot of pills and potions, because every night when she learns with Granny Hua, she will make alchemy and prepare potions.

Don't think that there are not many refining products every day, but day by day, after the accumulation of less and more, the amount is also very amazing.

As a result, everyone in the Emperor family's admiration and gratitude for Baili Hongzhuang has grown deeper and deeper.

Who can develop such a powerful pill while practicing?

Di Yujue, Di Linxuan and others have also improved their strength after taking this pill, and Lan Yunxiao and his team use the pill to retreat after returning from experience.

In one year, the rate of improvement is terrifying.

Baili Hongzhuang has developed such a powerful pill and potion. Although this is only circulated among the three families, the news finally spread.