*6486-6490*

Chapter 6486: Defeated, Di Beichen!

If this white fur ball is in the Yaoyang realm, then the strength of this black fur ball is probably equal.

Two contract beasts in the Yaoyang realm, this help is simply exploding!

"Bang!"

At the same time, Di Beichen knocked Guan Hongtian away with a palm!

He turned his gaze to look at Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai in the limelight, the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, and his charming face suddenly became a little more evil and charming.

After seeing this shocking smile, the people who had already been attracted by the face of Di Beichen suddenly missed a beat and indulged in that charming smile.

Seeing Di Beichen defeating Guan Hongtian, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes also showed a smile like a spring breeze. She knew that Di Beichen's strength would not be a problem to defeat him.

The cultivator's strength in the chaotic immortal realm also has a lot to do with the city, just as the fairy forest is more dangerous as it is in the center, so is the chaotic immortal realm.

The closer the city is to the fairyland, the stronger the cultivator's strength.

Xi Yuncheng is undoubtedly the outermost city, and they don't have much pressure here.

Even if Guan Hongtian is relatively old, after opening the Wanbao Pavilion, I am afraid that his cultivation has relaxed a bit.

After all, the generous environment is easy to relax.

Guan Hongtian didn't expect that he would fall into a disadvantage in the hands of Di Beichen, and his complexion suddenly became very ugly.

This young boy who has never appeared before is so powerful!

The woman on the side hasn't taken any action yet, and the two contract beasts alone have caused Guan Yi and the two to fall into such a situation. This threat is really not small.

He has been in Xi Yuncheng for so many years, and he knows too well that those people are truly threatening.

The more powerful the guy is, the more he needs to solve it as soon as possible, otherwise once the opponent's strength exceeds his own category, it will be really troublesome!

At this moment, a series of rapid steps came.

"Master!"

Looking at this, several figures suddenly appeared, Guan Hongtian's complexion looked a little better now, and a triumphant smile appeared.

His helper is finally here!

Yunxiaoman and Guan Yi are also relieved. Although the strength of these two guys is indeed beyond their expectations, as long as the ending does not change, it does not matter.

In short, these two guys will undoubtedly die today!

"Tsk, the helpers of Wanbao Pavilion are here, there is no show to watch."

"It's a pity, I actually hope they can win, at least I want to ask what this is What contract beast."

"Don't think about it. Although the strength of Wanbao Pavilion's shopkeeper is not very good, it is also Wanbao Pavilion, and the protection power is not weak."

Everyone shook their heads. Now, the ending is set.

Yunxiaoman looks at Baili Hongzhuang with his hands on his hips, "I see how you still pretend to be calm!"

"Teach them a lesson!"

Guan Hongtian waved his hand, and dozens of practitioners directly surrounded Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang in the center.