*5596-5600*

Chapter 5596: I don't know how to praise!

"My grandfather's guess is correct. This ancient suzerain is indeed connected with the dark attribute cultivator.

It seems that he is here today as a lobbyist."

Baili Hongzhuang Liu's eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and a haze appeared in her eyes.

"I don't think he is a lobbyist at all, but he came here to show off his power."

Wen Ziran's eyes are cold, even if Gu Yanran is quite polite, but he can still clearly feel his disdain and sarcasm.

It looks like they have been despised and they can't turn over.

It is obviously persuasion, but with a sense of aggressiveness.

Wen Jinghui naturally understood the situation in front of him, but he did not immediately respond, and then said, "How did the ancient sect master know this? Could it be that you know the strong one?"

For a moment, almost everyone's eyes fell on Gu Yanran.

Everyone is quite curious about this.

Gu Yanran nodded without hesitation, "Yes, I know Master Shen."

Immediately afterwards, his eyes circled around, and then he continued, "Sect Master Wen, you have fought head-on with Master Shen, and you must know how strong his strength is.

Even if you have the help of Tiangang Sect, it is of no use.

The strength of Master Shen cannot be defeated by the number of people who pass it."

"Gu Sect Master, that Master Shen is so strong, it should be impossible for him to obey you." Situ Yan suddenly said, "Could it be that your Ancient Xuanzong has been controlled by Master Shen?"

As soon as these words came out, Gu Yanran's expression suddenly changed, and his voice became cold.

"Master Shen is the elder of my Ancient Xuanzong. He wants Ancient Xuanzong. There is absolutely no problem!

I am here today to remind you that we have finally had a little friendship between us over the years, so I plan to let you make a living.

Of course, if you don't know how to promote, it would be simpler for us to abolish the Cloud Sword Sect!"

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang and the others looked at each other. It seems that the ancient sect master is completely controlled by the master Shen, and he is still willing to control it.

Although said Gu Yanran still holds the position of suzerain, but they don't need to think about it to know that it is in name only. The entire ancient Xuanzong is already under the control of that master Shen.

Originally, everyone thought of Gu Yanran like this. There is some sympathy in the situation, because the sect can be said to be the painstaking effort of the sect masters of the past, so how can you worry about giving it to others after so many years of inheritance?

It is just that what Gu Yanran said at the moment made everyone have no sympathy.

Obviously, he was being controlled by others, but he was going to come out and fake it, which was very ridiculous!

"Ancient Sect Master, you don't need to worry about our Cloud Sword Sect." Wen Jinghui said unceremoniously.

If Ziran and others did not come back, he might really make such a choice, because he could not ignore the life and death of all his children, and now, he no longer needs to worry about this.

"Funny!" Gu Yanran looked disdainful, "Do you really think you can compete? I tell you the truth, not only the Cloud Sword Sect, but also the Tiangang Sect and the Promise Palace are our targets.