*6231-6235*

Chapter 6231: Resolve the crisis!

"Fortunately, no one else is here at our position. No one should find the Spirit Devouring Stone here." Baili Hongzhuang smiled, with a hint of cunning and pride in his eyebrows. "Otherwise, you have to hand in so many Spirit Devouring Stones every day, in case you don't achieve it and you will suffer from flesh and blood."

"Fortunately, Big Brother Fang handed us this trick, although the days are quite bitter. But it's pretty good compared to others." Di Beichen smiled, 'Since today's task is completed, let's go back."

"After digging for a day, I am almost exhausted."

"Cultivation still cannot be put down, otherwise our condition will get worse and worse."

Everyone sighed with emotion. Go in the direction.

Li Wei and Ge Chun didn't come to the place where they were before until Di Beichen and his party left.

Looking at the spirit-chewing stone hidden tightly on the side, a smile appeared on Li Wei's face, "Ge Chun, it seems that you are worried too much."

Ge Chun's expression was a bit ugly. According to his judgment, Di Beichen and others had definitely used the Spirit Devouring Stone, but they didn't expect to see such a scene after they arrived. Are these guys really so honest? ?

No, there is definitely something wrong with this.

"Li Wei, did they notice that we were approaching?"

Hearing that, Li Wei couldn't help but chuckle, "How is this possible? They are just cultivators of the Heavenly Moon Realm. With their strength, how could they discover the aura of the two of us?"

"Maybe some cultivators are naturally sensitive to these auras"

Unless Ge Chun's words are finished, Li Wei will immediately interrupt, "You are thinking too much, and this kind of thing won't happen at all.

I said before, they are not as complicated as you think, but they are better than other practices. It's a good idea.

Look at Fang Qing, didn't he come here too?

People like them are much easier to manage than those guys. They can complete tasks every day, so why bother to treat them harshly?"

Ge Chun opened his mouth, even though he was still full of doubts, he could no longer speak against them.

The scene just now really made him unable to continue to misinterpret Di Beichen and others, but facing such a result really made him unwilling!

Compared with the depression when he came, Li Wei was very proud when he left.

"Ge Chun, although it is very troublesome to discipline the disobedient abandoned people normally, this is also impossible.

If you want to meet such an obedient subordinate, you can only take a chance. It is not so easy to meet."

Looking at Li Wei's proud look, Ge Chun was even more angry.

The number of Di Beichen and his party is quite large. There are nine people in total, and they can turn in every day. Twenty-seven Spirit Devouring Stones came out.

He and Li Wei had similar monthly performance, but since the appearance of Di Beichen and his party, his performance has not been as good as Li Wei.

At the time of this summary, the number of spirit-devouring stones handed in by Li Wei was the first. He was praised not to mention but also received substantial rewards!

After returning, he carefully observed the Emperor Beichen and the others felt that there was definitely a problem, and after thinking twice, the result was affirmed.