*5876-5880*

Chapter 5876: The vision disappeared!

Time is the best medicine. No matter how cruel the reality is, it will be better after the passage of time.

Although she was also curious about what happened at the time, even Ling'er cried bitterly about it, but she would wait until the day Ling'er was willing to tell her.

Baili Yanche had already opened his eyes for some time, looking at the painful Ling'er, a trace of pain passed by his dark blue to black eyes quietly.

This woman, how arrogant and arrogant she is normally, she shows such an expression at this moment. What happened at the beginning must be no trivial matter, and it hurt her too deeply.

Baili Yanche and Baili Hongzhuang have the same idea, so it's better not to disturb Ling'er at this time.

The memories that have been in dust for many years will naturally take a certain amount of time to digest.

Fortunately, Ling'er cheered up again after being sad for a while, and a strong firmness appeared in her eyes.

At the beginning, she seemed too weak to face everything, but now she can't let this happen anymore, she must make herself stronger, only in this way, everything can be rewritten.

Baili Hongzhuang also had Linger while practicing. After noticing that Linger had recovered his energy, he was relieved a lot.

Such a result was exactly what she had hoped for, and Ling'er's adjustment ability did not disappoint them.

Everyone has once again entered a state of peace of mind cultivation, this kind of cultivation paradise only makes them hope to be able to maintain this forever.

If they were in such an environment after entering the ancient battlefield, then they must no longer be in the Lunar Realm.

Di Shaofeng and his party just sat and watched Baili Hongzhuang's practice, and there was no lack of envy in their eyes.

'Shaofeng, I think I can feel relieved this time. The Blue Devil is neither dark nor light, and the cultivation base should not be able to catch up with Beichen and the others."

Yiyi, how worried they were by the previous situation, but now they finally have a chance to breathe.

Di Shaofeng nodded slightly, "I think we need to find the Blue Devil as soon as possible, and solve him before he becomes stronger.

He is a strong after all. In addition, Jun Lingxun's own cultivation talents are not weak, and his strength will also increase very quickly with time.

If we can solve him this morning, we will also be able to lose a big worry."

"Really, Feng Shui turns around. It has only been a while, and the situation has changed."

Di Shaofeng chuckled lightly, which is really relief.

This situation lasted for three days, and during these three days, Baili Hongzhuang and others broke through to the seventh stage of the Yaoyue.

These gains are embarrassing.

Until the sky returned to its original appearance, and the power of various attributes filled the air again, Baili Hongzhuang and others opened their eyes.

Previously, everyone felt that the gains from coming to the ancient battlefield were a lot less than they thought, but just for the improvement at this moment, it is already very worthwhile.

Stretching a lazy waist, Baili Hongzhuang twisted her body flexibly. With the improvement of her cultivation level, she felt that the spirit of her whole person became better.