*5606-5610*

Chapter 5606: The strength is crushed!

"Ah–"

The harsh screams sounded, breaking Gu Yanran's illusion.

Because he too heard this familiar voice, isn't it Shen Yaolong's voice?

He quickly took a closer look, only to realize that under Wen Ziran's sweep, Shen Yaolong's legs were directly broken!

At this moment, Shen Yaolong was kneeling on the ground, his pants were stained with blood, and his face was flushed with pain!

"Impossible, it is impossible!"

Gu Yanran was dumbfounded. He rubbed his eyes and couldn't believe that all of this in front of him would be true.

It's just that when he clearly saw that Shen Yaolong was really abandoned, and his expression was painful at the moment, his face also turned pale in an instant.

He couldn't believe that all this would be true.

Not only Gu Yanran, but the leaders of the powers who were onlookers were also dumbfounded at the moment.

This scene was so shocking, so shocked that they couldn't believe it was true.

"Is the strength of Sect Master Wen already so terrible?"

"Shen Yaolong is beyond the strength of the Purple Realm. Sect Master Wen has only gone out for a few years to experience this time. There is such a terrible increase in strength."

"It's no wonder that Sect Master Wen is so calm, it turns out that he has already been prepared."

At this moment, everyone understands. No wonder Situ Yan and Wen Jinghui were so calm before, they were well-informed.

One of the forces that was good friends with Wen Jinghui. The Lord regretted it even more. Wen Ziran had this level of strength, and his future achievements have exceeded their cognition.

Originally, if they were willing to come forward at this time, they would definitely gain something precious now. Friendship.

It happened that they were greedy for life and fear of death and missed all of this. Now if they wanted to make good friends, it would be too difficult.

But there is no such thing in this world. Regret medicine can be eaten, even if they regret it again, it is of no use.

Wen Ziran did not stop after abolishing Shen Yaolong's feet, and after a palm, Shen Yaolong's hand was also lost!

"With such little strength, you dare to be so arrogant here, trying to control the entire Saint Profound Continent. It's really a dream!"

Shen Yaolong endured the severe pain, but the shock in his heart was more intense than the pain on his body.

"Nebula, you are a cultivator of Nebula!"

Wen Ziran had been condensing his breath before, so he didn't feel it, but at this moment, he finally figured it out.

He actually saw a practitioner in the Nebula Realm in the Lower Realm. How could this be possible?

Nebula Realm.

Gu Yanran's legs became soft after hearing this sentence. He also learned some realm divisions from Shen Yaolong.

In his eyes, Master Shen, who is terribly powerful, is nothing more than the Starlight Realm. Wen Ziran actually has the power of the Nebula Realm. They are really ready to kick the iron plate once.

"You actually cultivated to the nebula realm on the island of Penglai? It is impossible!"

Countless thoughts flashed in Shen Yaolong's mind, and then stared at Wen Ziran with wide eyes. "You have been to the upper realm!"