*5826-5830*

Chapter 5826: There is something here!

Faced with the inquisitive gazes of the people, Di Beichen said frankly: "I am here for the first time, how would I know?"

An indifferent rhetorical question made Everyone withdrew their gazes, and continued to look around all around.

'Since the red stone is drawn on this map, there should be one here, but it is impossible to obtain it so easily by inheritance. Maybe this is also a test."

Chu Yingming analyzed the situation in front of him, and he did not doubt what Di Beichen said.

If Di Beichen really got the inheritance here, then he didn't need to hide it at all.

Because even if they knew this, their strength was no better than that of Di Beichen and his party.

Since he said so, it proved to be true, so he looked for it with extra earnestness.

It's not just him, everyone in the room is searching hard.

Everyone is a person of constant experience, and they have experienced a lot of assessments. Although there are not many cases of this kind of inexplicable situation, it is not uncommon.

As long as you work hard to find it, you will eventually find it.

In order not to be noticed by everyone, Di Beichen and his party are also looking around here, although they understand that this blood spirit stone will only appear at night.

Nangong Yuqing escaped a long way in a row, and found that no one was chasing after him, so she stopped and breathed a sigh of relief.

Soon, the children of the Nangong clan also converged one after another, but looking at the number of family practitioners, Nangong Yuqing's complexion also became ashen.

"This damn Di Beichen!"

Can't help but curse, Nangong Yuqing is almost furious!

On the one hand, it was because Di Beichen had done too much, and on the other hand, he was annoyed by his wrong decision.

If it weren't because of a mistake in my judgment, this would not happen.

"Young Master, what shall we do now?"

Nangong Yuqing was silent for a moment and waved: "Let's go, today we can only admit that we are unlucky.

It is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years. In the future, he will always have the opportunity to avenge today's revenge!"

He wants to go back too, but thinking about the opponent's strength, going back is tantamount to seeking his own death.

So, this is the only way.

If Nangong Yuqing's mood was already terrible, then after seeing Qingyunmen and Xiaoyao Palace, it was a bit of comfort to him.

Because the other two sects really suffered heavy losses.

Everyone is trying to find the blood spirit stone, but nothing is found from beginning to end.

However, everyone naturally discovered that the land here is a bit unusual, so they are more certain that it is not easy here.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the potholes in front of her eyes. This scene was really not familiar.

A few days ago, before they found the clue, they also used this stupid method, but the cruel facts told them that it was useless.

Di Beichen and Baili Yanche are already sitting on the ground very freely, watching everyone dig the soil with sweat and rain, they are resting.

However, just then, a surprised voice came to mind.